Grain Equipment - Accessories
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
This 18", 3hp 1ph 230V aeration fan from Spread-All is completely factory assembled and test run before shipment to ensure quality. Fully galvanized, this fan will not rust, and will provide years of trouble free powerful air-flow.
- 18” Fan
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Zinc Guards and Metal Fan Blade
Monitor up to 24 Rows with the Sensor-1 Fully Digital Population Monitor. See at a glance your Total or Average Population, Speed, Total or Field Acres, Seed Spacing, and Travel Distance. Has an Easy to Read Bar Graph and Backlit Digital Display. This Monitor is Die-Cast Aluminum and Comes with Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, Monitor Cable & Power Cord. Pinned for John Deere.
- Pinned for John Deere
- Easy to read bar graph
- Backlit digital display
- Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting bracket
- Monitor cable
- Power cord
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit with 5 Updates per Second. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 4 Pin Amp Connector for Various Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 4 Pin Amp Connector
- 1 Pulse per Second
- 5 Updates per Second
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead
- 37 Pin Amp Male to 37 Pin Amp Female Extension
- 16 Rows
- 25 Ft Length, 22 Gauge Wire, 40 Conductor
- Pinned 1 to 1
- Grain Drill Harness
- 12 Spade Jones Connector
- (2) 4ft rows, (2) 8ft rows
- Weather Pack connector ends
- 8ft Tongue
- Planter Harness
- 10 Spade Jones Connector for DICKEY-john Monitors
- 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows
- Weather Pack connector ends
- 18ft tongue
Planter Harness with 37 Pin AMP Connector, pinned for DICKEY-john Monitors. 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows, (2) 180 inch rows.
- Cannon Sure Seal connector ends
- 15ft lead for Distance
- 18ft Tongue