Hay Equipment - Accessories
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you witht the best possible know strenght
- 9000 FT/#350
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibres, providing you with a biodegradable product necessary to meet the ecological necessities of our world today.Learn More
- Used in agricultural and commercial tie balers
- Packaged in a heavy-duty corrugated box with center punch for easy dispensing
Rake wheel, complete. LEFT HAND. 55" Diameter O.D., Straight tines 276" (7mm), Bolt pattern 5.25" (133mm), 3.21" (81mm), Pilot with 7/16" (11mm) bolts. (Cream colored). Will replace Rakes: H & S, Sitrex, M&W, Ottoman, NH, John Day, & Westward. Use OT1 for replacement tines. Replaces Sitrex 210181.Learn More
- 20,000 ft. of twine
- 110 lbs knot strength