This top-of-the-line ground speed sensor delivers the truest velocity measurement available at mounting heights over 6 feet.
- Installs easily
- Views actual ground surface for accurate speed measurement
- Can be mounted to look forward or backward from vehicle
- Velocity range 0.33-66 mph (0.53-96.6 km/h)
- Mounts at 35±5° angle and at least 24 in. (610 mm) height from target surface (mounts anywhere from 2 to 8 ft. high)
- Variety of factory output frequency settings available
- Sleek design—4 x 4 x 12.25 in. (10 x 10 x 31.1 mm)
- Weighs only 4.5 lbs. (2.05 kg)
- Achieves velocity errors of ±1-3% through in-field calibration
John Deere 7000/7100/7200 Series & All Kinze Hi-Rate small grain curved tube chute
MODEL # 452440971S1Learn More
The high-performance Radar III is a streamlined, more compact version of our best-selling Radar II model.
- Weighs only 1 lb.
- 4 x 3.4 x 3.1 inches
- High-tech planar array for the truest velocity measurement possible
- Views ground surface for accurate ground speed detection
- Velocity errors of less than or equal to 1-3% after in-field calibration
- Easy to install
- Can be mounted to view forward or backward from vehicle
- Can replace existing sensors that sense material detection via a drilled hole or a flow-thru style
- Easy installation
- Detects all sizes of seeds, granular fertilizers, and pesticides
- Use with air seeders and grain drills
- Optical technology eliminates disturbance of seed flow
- Choose either a standard sensor for seed detection or an added stainless steel insert for fertilizer
- Mounting clamps included
- Detects predetermined blockage percent level, not just "flowing" or "blocked"
Case IH 400/500/800/900 Series Cyclo Air Planter Chute
MODEL #: 461642230S3Learn More
John Deere 1700/7000/7100/7200 Series Small Grain Chute Curved Tube is a vaccum that will suck up the grain for easy dispensing.Learn More