Made of Stainless Steel, has fourteen openings, and operates in three stages. The lower 6 openings picks up the sample from the bottom of the load (more compressed) and in the second stage, the sample is collected from the top 8 openings.
- Collection of grain sample to a depth of 7 ft. 2 in.
- Length: 7 ft. 2 in.
- Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Drawers: 14, with 1 in. wide x 3 in. long openings
- Handle made of aluminum, cast and T-shaped with rubber covered ends, ratchet to drive the openings.
- Weight: 10.25 LBS
Made of sheet steel, epoxy coated, it can handle samples of up to 3 kg, samples run through 28 dividing cells, operates by gravity, dividing the sample into two equal homogeneous parts, according to international standards.
- Homogenization of grain for analysis and grading.
- Height: 2 1/2 ft
- Diameter: 1 ft.
- Approximate weight: 33 lb.
Made of sheet steel, epoxy coated, it can handle a sample of up to 400g, samples run through 36 dividing cells, operates by gravity, dividing the sample into two equal homogeneous parts, according to international standards.
- Homogenization of grains for analysis and grading.
- Height: 17 in.
- Diameter: 29 in.
- Approximate Weight: 45 lbs
Regular Price: $188.00
Special Price: $185.99
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurante moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Regular Price: $541.88
Special Price: $498.99
The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
Regular Price: $259.97
Special Price: $229.99
Multi-Grain, Multi-Language with Dual Calibration The MT-PRO main menu allows the user to customize the tester to his own operation by selecting from 39 grain scales and 7 languages (English is the default). The MT-PRO now features 2 simple methods for adjusting grain moisture calibration using Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™.Product Features
- Direct readout for 40 different grain scales
- Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™ calibration for each grain scale
- Memory button for saving tests to be averaged
- Backlit display for nighttime use
- Built-in calibration button
- Average button for displaying the average of saved test results
- Multi-language display - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish
- Higher-frequency, capacitive circuit improves accuracy
- Enhanced temperature compensation circuit
- 7”H x 4”W x 3”D, 1.45 lbs
- Operating Range (Moisture): 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Operating Range (Temperature): 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Battery: Two 9 volt batteries included
Out of stock
Regular Price: $359.97
Special Price: $349.99
Fast and accurate solution for determining the moisture content of grain - before, during and after the harvest! Sturdy carry & storage case includes: grinding grain moisture tester, cleaning brush, operating instructions and one 9 volt alkaline battery.Product Features
- The smallest grain sample size needed of any portable grain tester on the market!
- More accurate grinding test cell
- Smallest sample size of any portable grain tester
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Individual offset adjustment on each crop
- Display of battery voltage
- Adjustable display contrast
- Aluminum tester enclosure with hardened steel test cell
- Ideal for Pre-Harvest Decisions
- Operating Range (Temperature): 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Calculation of Average Measurement: Automatic average on the last four measurements
- Repeatability: ± 10% on each grain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of grain moisture (below 18%)
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Battery: One 9 volt battery included
Out of stock