Nothing is more essential to a profitable harvest than the seeds. Don't throw away money by planting seed without testing it first. Instead, browse Rural King's selection of seed testers to find an option that is perfect for you. After all, you rely on your seed and without it there would be no harvest. Seed testers allow you to check the weight, temperature, and moisture levels of your seeds quickly and easily. This information is invaluable to farmers who depend on their seeds to grow their crops.
Rural King offers multiple options in Dickey John seed testers, including portable, semi-portable, and non-portable designs. They can be used for a wide variety of seeds and the moisture content of the seeds can be available within seconds. Dickey John seed testers are easy to use and reliable. Dickey John has been dedicated to agricultural electronics for over forty years, and their manufacturing is done in an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility.
In addition to seed testers, Rural King also offers a number of related accessories and tools. These include replacement parts, carrying cases, and cleaning supplies.
This compact, cost-effective unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. The GAC 500XT gives you elevator-quality testing right no your farm. This unit is semi-portable so you can take it from field to field. The GAC 500 XT has an available library of 450 grain calibrations and comes preloaded with 10 languages (others are available).
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Grain sample: whole grain
- Sample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power supply: wall mount adapter, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A max 6-volt vehicle adapter, 12-24 VDC