The Agratronix Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester sold exclusively through Rural King is the most advanced hand held moisture tester available today. The savings you’ll receive from the Ag-Mac Plus’s moisture and weight testing accuracy will more than pay for itself. Whether you are a Full-Time or Hobby Farmer moisture testing is an important step to insure a profitable harvest.
- Displays grain test weight with no pre-weighing (pounds per bushel)
- New “No Spill” Technology with Patented Swiper for leveling grain (Only On the Ag-Mac Plus)
- Locking Grain Hopper (Hopper Locks to tester so it’s less likely to fall off)
- Direct Readout for over 20 different grains (Can store over 40)
- Competitor unit can only store a total of 16 grains
- USB Compatibility for easy updates of software, grain scales, and diagnostics (Just Plug in and Update)
- No cumbersome codes or numbers needed like the competitor’s unit
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatically averages choice of 3, 6, or 9 readings
- Large easy to read back-lit LCD Screen
Package for the Ag-Mac Plus Includes:
- Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester, Grain Hopper, Durable Carrying Case, 4 AA Batteries, USB Cord (Not included with competitor unit), Instruction Manual, 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Measurement Method: Capacitance, Conductive, Internal Scale, Temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45% (Based on Grain Tested)
- Grain Temperature: 40-113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Display LCD: ( 128x64 pixels)
- Sample Size ( 0.34 L) Grain Hopper Size ( 0.5 L)
- Calibrations: will hold over 40 different grain calibrations (Compare to 16 from competitor)
Moisture Measurement Specifications:
- Accuracy: Calibrations based on U.S. Standard (ASABE : American Society of Agriculture & Biological Engineers Oven Dry Method)
- Moisture Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.2% moisture based on grain type
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification:
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F (.5 Degree C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F (0.1 Degree C)
Test Weight Specifications:
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu depending on grain type (0.5 kg/hl)
About the Manufacturer:
- With factories in Streetsboro, Ohio and Tuusula, Finland, Agratronix has been the World-Wide leader in hand held moisture tester technology for over 35 years.
SKU 002681513 Model 30101 Weight 11.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $299.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Unit had problems right out of the box. Review by Stan
Quality Price Value
The first grain I tested was some I had in storage for over a year and should have a moisture content in the 12% to 13% range. It tested it at 23% and the test weight caused an error. After a long time on the phone with AgraTronix, they determined the hopper was resting on the chamber causing a weight problem, so they sent out a new hopper for the unit. When the top arrived I checked if there was an update to the firmware for the tester, and there was, so I tried to install it. Somehow the tester shut off in the middle of the update and would not turn on from then on. AgraTronix told me I had to send the unit to them to have it rebooted. I called RuralKing if I could return the unit. They said yes, so I did.
RuralKing gets 5 stars for their service and many thanks.
After getting the return authorization, I ordered a more expensive unit from RuralKing, A Dickey John Mini GAC PLUS which I am now using. This unit will get 5 stars all around except for maybe the price, but even that is worth it for the quality and ease of use of this unit. You can take it into a bin and take 5 readings about as fast as you can move from 1 location to the next. Buy it first and save yourself the headache of a second rate product. It is far superior to the Ag-MAC Plus and easier to use.
(Posted on 7/24/14)
- very good product and great customer service from manufacturer Review by Rod Schmitt
Price Value Quality
I purchased this tester from Rural King and it came UPS in very good condition. I used it several times but was leery of the test results. Read in the manual about verifying the test weight scale and discovered it was off by quite a bit. Called the company and they immediately sent another unit for replacement and it arrived in just 3 days and I am sure it is working correctly. Very very good customer service and they definitely stand behind their products. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a fast and reliable tester that also has the test weighing capabilities.
(Posted on 12/11/13)
- Great product at a great price! Review by Rod Schmitt
Quality Price Value
I purchased this on sale for 50 dollars off normal list price. This made it a fantastic price compared to the competition. I have not yet had time to compare readouts to my local elevator but feel positive that it will be very close. Easy to use and I love the fact it averages the last three samples.
(Posted on 11/18/13)
- Works great Review by Carl
Quality Price Value
Brother got one and its right with the elevator on moisture and weight.
(Posted on 9/12/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on AgraTronix Ag-MAC Plus Grain Moisture Tester w/ Test Weight 30101
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question