When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
SKU 50350033 Model GAC2100AG Weight 32.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $2,996.77
DICKEY-John warrants to the original purchaser for use that, if any part of the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one year from date of original installation, and is returned to DICKEY-john within 30 days after such defect is discovered, DICKEY-john will (at their option) either replace or repair said part. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from misuse, neglect, accident, or improper installation or maintenance; any expenses or liability for repairs made by outside parties without DICKEY-john’s written consent; damage to any associated equipment; or lost profits or special damages. Said part will not be considered defective if it substantially fulfills the performance expectations. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, AND OF ANY OTHER TYPE, WHETER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DICKEY-John neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with said part and will not be liable for consequential damages. Purchaser accepts these terms and warranty limitations unless the product is returned within fifteen days for full refund of purchase price.
- Product Manual
- great item with fast shipping great price Review by ramahokie
Quality Price Value
We have used smaller hand held units with not much trust in the moisture readings
Purchased the GAC2100 with hopes of better accuracy, right out of the box the samples were matching those at our local elevator. Would recommend to any producer
(Posted on 11/18/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!