Parts - Repairs
- Gathering chain with standard hardened pins, 8 lugs.
- Fits JD 40 series Quick-Tach 243, 244, 343, 344, 443, 444, 543, 546, 642, 643, 644, 645, 842, 843, 844, 1243. Optional on 90 series.
- Fits Case 800, 900, 1000 series.
- Fits New Holland 974. Optional on 996, 96C, 98C; 98D thru 2010.
- Replaces JD No AN102009
- Replaces Case No 176278C91
- Replaces New Holland No 9613279
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
SpeeCo's Deluxe Wheel Spinner is a split base design allowing for quick and easy mounting. SpeeCo's spinner attaches securely to all steering wheels up to 1-1/4" thick. The Deluxe Wheel Spinner allows effortless turning of tractors and off-road equipment.Learn More
Our Category 2 Quick Hitch fits most tractors and comes complete with Dia 1.1inch mounting pins and adaptor bushings to convert Category 2 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch; Maximum Recommended Horse Power 80HP. Available in black.
- Inside to inside 32.68inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 15.4inch
- Lower to top mount 20.1inch
- Maximum 80HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 37.32inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 32.68inch at lift arm spacing
Lovejoy Jaw couplings require no lubrication because there is no metal to metal contact. They provide excellent resistance to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease. Lovejoy Jaw couplings are fail-safe, which means that they will continue to perform even if the elastomer fails. This protects both driving and driven equipment from catastrophic damage.
- Keyway size 1/8 inch by 1/16 inch
- To build a complete L075 coupling purchase 2 L075 hubs and 1 L-AL 075 elastomer
- Lovejoy has been the top-selling jaw coupling worldwide since 1927
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- Fail-safe, will still perform if elastomer fails