Parts - Repairs
Lovejoy offers multiple types of elastomer designs to allow for additional flexibility in addressing specific application requirements. Each of the types provide different performance capabilities for the coupling, including torque rating, RPM speed, dampening capacity, chemical resistance, and operating temperature ranges. Within the different elastomer types are two different designs, solid center spiders and open-center type spiders. The solid center design is the commonly used design when shafts of the driver and driven equipment can be kept separate by a standard gap. The open-center design allows for the shafts of the driver and driven to be positioned within a short distance. Open-center elastomers offer shaft positioning flexibility but offer lower RPM capacity.
- To build a complete L075 coupling purchase 2 L075 hubs and 1 L-AL 075 elastomer
- Black in color
- Good resistance to oil
- Operates effectively in temperature ranges of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rubber elastomer is generally considered to be the standard jaw coupling elastomer
Our roller chain breaker is zinc plated and black oxide coated with tips made from tool steel. A necessary tool when replacing chain in the field.Learn More
Available in the most popular sizes for farm and other applications. All clips are yellow zinc dichromate plated spring wire.Learn More
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red. Learn More
Lovejoy Jaw couplings require no lubrication because there is no metal to metal contact. They provide excellent resistance to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease. Lovejoy Jaw couplings are fail-safe, which means that they will continue to perform even if the elastomer fails. This protects both driving and driven equipment from catastrophic damage.
- No keyway is included
- To build a complete L095 coupling purchase 2 L095 hubs and 1 L-AL 090-095 elastomer
- Lovejoy has been the top-selling jaw coupling worldwide since 1927
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- Fail-safe, will still perform if elastomer fails