Parts - Repairs
Lovejoy offers multiple types of elastomer designs to allow for additional flexibility in addressing specific application requirements. Each of the types provide different performance capabilities for the coupling, including torque rating, RPM speed, dampening capacity, chemical resistance, and operating temperature ranges. Within the different elastomer types are two different designs, solid center spiders and open-center type spiders. The solid center design is the commonly used design when shafts of the driver and driven equipment can be kept separate by a standard gap. The open-center design allows for the shafts of the driver and driven to be positioned within a short distance. Open-center elastomers offer shaft positioning flexibility but offer lower RPM capacity.
- To build a complete L099 or L100 coupling purchase 2 L099 or L100 hubs and 1 L-AL 099-100 elastomer
- Black in color
- Good resistance to oil
- Operates effectively in temperature ranges of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rubber elastomer is generally considered to be the standard jaw coupling elastomer
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
- 35 Ton Air Hydraulic Floor Service Jack
- Tall For Higher Lifting Heights
- Long Handle for easy usage
- Apply to Fast Lifting jobs on Tractors, Farm Transport, and Mining Machinery
- Fast Lifting Speed
- Stable Functioning
- Convenient Usage
- Jack Capacity: 35 Tons
- Air Pressure: 87-130 PSI
- Min. Height: 14.17"
- Hoisting Height: 9.84"
- Extension Height: 0.8" 1.8" 3.94"
Our roller chain breaker is zinc plated and black oxide coated with tips made from tool steel. A necessary tool when replacing chain in the field.Learn More