Parts - Repairs
- Gathering chain with standard hardened pins, 8 lugs.
- Fits JD 40 series Quick-Tach 243, 244, 343, 344, 443, 444, 543, 546, 642, 643, 644, 645, 842, 843, 844, 1243. Optional on 90 series.
- Fits Case 800, 900, 1000 series.
- Fits New Holland 974. Optional on 996, 96C, 98C; 98D thru 2010.
- Replaces JD No AN102009
- Replaces Case No 176278C91
- Replaces New Holland No 9613279
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Our roller chain breaker is zinc plated and black oxide coated with tips made from tool steel. A necessary tool when replacing chain in the field.Learn More
Lovejoy offers multiple types of elastomer designs to allow for additional flexibility in addressing specific application requirements. Each of the types provide different performance capabilities for the coupling, including torque rating, RPM speed, dampening capacity, chemical resistance, and operating temperature ranges. Within the different elastomer types are two different designs, solid center spiders and open-center type spiders. The solid center design is the commonly used design when shafts of the driver and driven equipment can be kept separate by a standard gap. The open-center design allows for the shafts of the driver and driven to be positioned within a short distance. Open-center elastomers offer shaft positioning flexibility but offer lower RPM capacity.
- To build a complete L075 coupling purchase 2 L075 hubs and 1 L-AL 075 elastomer
- Black in color
- Good resistance to oil
- Operates effectively in temperature ranges of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rubber elastomer is generally considered to be the standard jaw coupling elastomer
SpeeCo's Deluxe Wheel Spinner is a split base design allowing for quick and easy mounting. SpeeCo's spinner attaches securely to all steering wheels up to 1-1/4" thick. The Deluxe Wheel Spinner allows effortless turning of tractors and off-road equipment.Learn More
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More