- Fits most tractors
- Comes complete with 1.1"diameter mounting pins and adaptor bushings
- Convert Category 2 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch
- Maximum Recommended Horse Power 80HP.
- Inside to inside 32.68inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 15.4inch
- Lower to top mount 20.1inch
- Maximum 80HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 37.32inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 32.68inch at lift arm spacing
COLOR MAY VARYLearn More
SpeeCo's Deluxe Wheel Spinner is a split base design allowing for quick and easy mounting. SpeeCo's spinner attaches securely to all steering wheels up to 1-1/4" thick. The Deluxe Wheel Spinner allows effortless turning of tractors and off-road equipment.Learn More
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Replace your Tractor Power with a Hydra Buddy Power Unit
- Free up your tractor for other uses
- Save money on fuel costs
- Save maintenance costs and running hours on your tractor
- Use to run grain augers, conveyors, dump wagons, position farm implements for maintenance and repair
- Engine: 5.0 HP Honda GC Series Engine
- Control Valve: Energy 3-way forward lock
- System Output: 11 GPM @ 900 PSI
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 Gallon Capacity
- Hydraulic Oil: Tractor Hydraulic Oil (SAE 10W) or Dextron III, (non-foaming)
- Hydraulic Filter: Spin-on type 25 Micron
- Hydraulic Couplers: 1-(1/2" Male) & 1-(1/2" Female), both quick disconnect type
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Dimensions: 30"L x 17.5"W x 25.75"H
- Draw Pin (Lift Arm Pin)
- Category 1 to 2
- Forged; to work Category 1 implements on Category 2 tractor
- Yellow zinc dichromate plated
- Pin diameter 1-1/8"
- Usable length 1-13/16"
- Overall length 5-1/4"
- Thread diameter 7/8" NF
- Thread length 1-5/8"