11/16" male Thread elbow (90 degrees) to 1/2" barbed, used on terminating end of boom.Learn More
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.Learn More
- Captivity - 50 Gallons
- Weight - 25 Pounds
- Dimensions - 19 x 38 x 23
- lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1"
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 425 Gallons
- Weight - 101 Pounds
- Dimensions - 42 x 75
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting 2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring the connection of the three hoses. Commonly called a branch tee or a feeder tee.
- 1 - 3/4" Barb; 2 - 1/2" Barbs
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
- Range XL Series Trailer Kit
- For use with 40 Gallon
- Range XL Series Sprayers
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity -1,750 Gallons
- Weight - 616 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 147
- Requirements - Hoops
Specially formulated EnduraPlas narrow diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. narrow diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Rectangular Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 51 x 21 x 38 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 100 Pounds
- Dimensions - 42 x 67
- Overall Height - 79″
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0