Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring 90 degree connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 3/8" Thread; 3/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
Bulkhead fittings and syphon tubes are available for Ace Roto-Mold tanks in the following sizes. Standard fittings that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. A syphon tube is included with the purchase of all Pick Up Tanks and all Vertical Tanks 300 gallons or greater. Fittings listed below are available as additions to tanks ordered with multiple fittings. Both fittings and syphon tubes are available as replacement parts.
- Description - 1/2" Ace BulkHead
- Hole Requirement - 1 1/4"
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 19 x 27