- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1/2" Thread; 3/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
- Garden hose thread on/off valve
- 60 psi max operating pressure
- Black nylon construction
- Used in agricultural, lawn and chemical transfer
- Handles common herbicides and insecticide solutions
- Used for the application of anhydrous ammonia, aqua ammonia, phosphates and all liquid fertilizers
- Good chemical/weather resistance.
- Ethyl vinyl acetate plastic tubing.
- Temp. Range: -30°F to 140°F
WARNING: NOT FOR TRANSFER OF ANHYDROUS AMMONIA UNDER PRESSURE. RECOMMENDED FOR OPEN-END DISCHARGE ONLY.Learn More
- Used in fluid plumbing applications to connect a FPT thread to a reduced size of a MPT fittings.
- 3/4" Male Threads; 1/2" Female Threads
- Made of durable Polypropylene