Farm Fuel Hose, 3/4 In NPT Inlet, 3/4 In NPT Outlet, Dia 3/4 In, Length 12 Ft, Material Nitrile, Max Pressure 50 PSI, For Use With 1P894, 4RP94, 2P279, 5P234, 7P073, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4FY18, 5P233, 4FY14, 1P893, 1P892, For Refined Petroleum Liquids, Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F, Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards
Fuel Nozzles and HosesFuel HosesCut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. Nos. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA.
- Fuel Nozzles and Hoses
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life.
Item Farm Fuel Hose Operation Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F Inlet 3/4" NPT Outlet 3/4" NPT Length 12 Ft. For Use With 1P892 to 1P894, 2GMP5, 2GMP8, 2P279, 4FY14, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073 Diameter 3/4" Material Nitrile Max. Pressure 50 psi Application For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards Weight 4.100000 SKUs 2RB97
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 7hp Power Ease Low Oil Alert engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- 9 Gallon Capacity
- Trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- 12 Volt demand 1 GPM Pump
- Coiled Hose
- Adjusts from fine mist to solid stream
- 5” vented lid with lanyard
- Includes Attachment Straps
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup
- Used in agricultural, lawn and chemical transfer
- Handles common herbicides and insecticide solutions
- Used for the application of anhydrous ammonia, aqua ammonia, phosphates and all liquid fertilizers
- Good chemical/weather resistance.
- Ethyl vinyl acetate plastic tubing.
- Temp. Range: -30°F to 140°F
WARNING: NOT FOR TRANSFER OF ANHYDROUS AMMONIA UNDER PRESSURE. RECOMMENDED FOR OPEN-END DISCHARGE ONLY.Learn More
- Captivity - 5 Gallons
- Weight - 5 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10 x 22 x 8
- lid - 5"
- Used in fluid plumbing applications to connect a FPT thread to a reduced size of a MPT fittings.
- 1" Male Threads; 3/4" Female Threads
- Made of durable Polypropylene
- Single use fuel hose breakaway
- Whip hose and breakaway system installs between the fuel tank/supply and fill hose/nozzle
- If an accidental pull-away occurs, the fuel saver separates and seals off the fuel line on both sides of the breakaway
- Hose breakaway requires 200 lbs of pull-away force to separate