- 12 Volt 2.2 GPM Pump
- Category 1 3-point frame
- 15ft chemical resistant hose
- Adjust to fine mist or stream
- 3 Nozzles
- 55 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 7 Nozzle Boom
- 140 Inch Coverage
- Break-Away Boom Hinges
- Single Manual Lever Valve Boom Control (On/Off)
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Category I
- Equipped With Pump Kit To Fit Most Roller Pumps
- Pump NOT Included
Stock tanks are designed for portable livestock watering. Tank tops, sides and bottom are ribbed for strength. Drain plug is provided on all tanks except 124 models. Tank models are nestable for shipping and storage. Tanks are manufactured from U.S.D.A.-compliant low-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.5 specific gravity
- Description - RE82
- Capacity - 610 Gallon Round
- Weight - 92 Pounds
- Dimensions - 96 x 24
- Drain Plug - 1" Learn More
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - 0-100 psi Dry Gauge
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price: $349.99
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
- Captivity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 80 Pounds
- Dimensions - 36 x 48 x 38
- lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1"
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 400 Gallons
- Weight - 127 Pounds
- Dimensions - 57x70x36
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4" & 1 1/4"
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 625 Gallons
- Weight - 100 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 64 x 50
- Specific Gravity - 2.0