Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 500 Gallons - 45 Degree
- Weight - 130 Pounds
- Dimensions - 52 x 81
- Overall Height - 92"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
Pick Up Tanks are selected as applicator tanks or when transportable (non-D.O.T. regulated) containment is required. Tanks are designed to fit most pickup trucks. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 450 Gallons
- Weight - 102 Pounds
- Dimensions (diameter x height) - 62" x 41"
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- 55 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 7 Nozzle Boom
- 140 Inch Coverage
- Break-Away Boom Hinges
- Single Manual Lever Valve Boom Control (On/Off)
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Category I
- Equipped With Pump Kit To Fit Most Roller Pumps
- Pump NOT Included
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a1.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" receiver.Learn More
Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. Sprayers are ideal for spraying taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns, and using a lawn tractor can help get the job done quicker.
Brinly 25-Gallon Tow-Behind Lawn Sprayer
The Brinly 25-gallon lawn sprayer makes spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. The large, durable 25-gallon poly tank allows for fewer stops to refill so you can get the job done quickly. The 12 ft. spray hose with lo-drift spray tips included allow for accurate and easier spraying of taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns with minimal waste.
Features and Benefits
1. Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safe
2. Heavy-duty 25 gallon poly tank minimizes refilling and will not dent or rust
3. Collapsible swing-away booms and in-line mounted tank design provides easy maneuvering through tight areas
- Capacity: 25 gallons (94.66 L)
- Pump Performance: 1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Spray Width: 90" (2286 mm) rear spray pivotable dual tips
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52" x 41.5" x 24.5" (1321 x 1054 x 622 mm)
- Wheels: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Wand Hose Length: 12' (305 mm)
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
- 3 Nozzle 10' Boom
- 2 GPM
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready