Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 19 x 27
Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 12 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 16 x 22
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4 "
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 15 Pounds
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
- Capacity - 30 or 60 Gallons
- Weight - 19 Pounds
4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More
**This model does not come with the brass fittings. If you are needing the SP0006-FUWB please contact our customer service department**
Typically used as a fuel tank on power equipment, these specialty tanks are rectangular tanks made for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. Tanks are manufactured from high-density cross-linked polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are available in natural and black colors. Tanks are designed for the containment of all chemicals (including gasoline and diesel fuels) rated for contact with cross-linked polyethylene. Tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications. The standard weight tank is designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.75. It is provided with a collection sump on the bottom for fitting installation, but because of the variety of applications, no fittings are furnished. Please consult the factory regarding available fittings. (Photo shows 1/4″ brass fitting.)
- Capacity - 6 Gallon
- Weight - 5 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10 x 15 x 10