$42.99These hoses are designed for water service in washdown, irrigation, drain&suction and discharge applications and include high pressure spray and water blast systems. Some assemblies are available. Learn More
With this heated hose from PIRIT, you will not have to worry about all winter long. Maintain a discharge or sewage water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks.
- Drinking Water Safe
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality Aluminum Cam Lock fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- Used in agricultural, lawn and chemical transfer
- Handles common herbicides and insecticide solutions
- Used for the application of anhydrous ammonia, aqua ammonia, phosphates and all liquid fertilizers
- Good chemical/weather resistance.
- Ethyl vinyl acetate plastic tubing.
- Temp. Range: -30°F to 140°F
WARNING: NOT FOR TRANSFER OF ANHYDROUS AMMONIA UNDER PRESSURE. RECOMMENDED FOR OPEN-END DISCHARGE ONLY.Learn More
Used in agricultural, lawn, and chemical transfer. Handles common herbicides and insecticide solutions, including Monsanto's Lasso (R). Used for the application of anhydrous ammonia, aqua ammonia, herbicides, phosphates and all liquid fertilizers.
Specifications: Construction: Ethyl vinyl acetate plastic tubing. Features: Good resistance to chemicals and weather. WARNING: NOT FOR TRANSFER OF ANHYDROUS AMMONIA UNDER PRESSURE. RECOMMENDED FOR OPEN END DISCHARGE ONLY.Learn More
Thickness/ID-OD: 5/8" I.D. x 1/8" wall
Temperature Range:-50 F to 125 F