Tanks - Accessories
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Capacity - 50 Gallon Set
- Weight - 6 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2.5 x 57.5
Bulkhead fittings and syphon tubes are available for Ace Roto-Mold tanks in the following sizes. Standard fittings that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. A syphon tube is included with the purchase of all Pick Up Tanks and all Vertical Tanks 300 gallons or greater. Fittings listed below are available as additions to tanks ordered with multiple fittings. Both fittings and syphon tubes are available as replacement parts.
- Description - 1/2" Ace BulkHead
- Hole Requirement - 1 1/4"
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 40 Gallons
- Weight - 26 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" MPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 X 34
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets
Lids for Ace Roto-Mold tanks are available in the following sizes. Standard lids that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. The following lids are available as replacement parts.
- 5″ Spin-On Lid w/ Step-Vent
Stock tanks are designed for portable livestock watering. Tank tops, sides and bottom are ribbed for strength. Drain plug is provided on all tanks except 124 models. Tank models are nestable for shipping and storage. Tanks are manufactured from U.S.D.A.-compliant low-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.5 specific gravity
- Description - RE82
- Capacity - 610 Gallon Round
- Weight - 92 Pounds
- Dimensions - 96 x 24
- Drain Plug - 1" Learn More