Tanks - Accessories
- Capacity - 50 Gallon Set
- Weight - 6 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2.5 x 57.5
- Capacity - 100 Gallon Set
- Weight - 20 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2.5 x 76
- Captivity - 80 Gallons
- Weight - 7 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 51
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets
Lids for Ace Roto-Mold tanks are available in the following sizes. Standard lids that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. The following lids are available as replacement parts.
- 16″ Threaded Vented Lid & Ring Learn More
- Capacity - 25 Gallons
- Weight - 20 Pounds
- Bands - 1.5 x 50
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 11 Pounds
- Dimensions - 14 x 30
- Lid - 5"
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 12 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 16 x 22
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4 "
- Description - 35,70, or 120 Gallon Pluming Kit
Viton Gaskets are available in the following sizes. Santoprene and EDPM Gaskets are also available for most fittings. Different gasket materials may be required according to the substance stored in the tank.
- Description - 3 1/4" Viton Gasket
- Hole Requirement - 3 1/4"