Tanks - Accessories
Lids for Ace Roto-Mold tanks are available in the following sizes. Standard lids that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. The following lids are available as replacement parts.
- 16″ Threaded Vented Lid & Ring Learn More
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 24″ Access Cover – Black
- Weight - 17 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 8
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets
- Description - 35,70, or 120 Gallon Pluming Kit
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. Perfect for batch chemical/mixer mounting systems. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. All tanks feature 8” lids and one standard fitting. Gallon/liter indicators are included on one side of the tanks. Tanks are designed for the containment of chemicals with a specific gravity of 2.0 or less. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. 55, 100 and 145 gallon tanks standard fitting is 1"; 200-250 gallon standard tank fitting is 1-1/2" and 325 gallon standard tank fitting is 2".
- 23" Poly Vertical
- Weight - 7 lbs
- Capacity - 225/325 Gallons
- Weight - 19 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2.5 x 99.5
- Captivity - 65 Gallon Kit Silver
- Weight - 12 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 67
- Captivity - 7 Gallons
- Weight - 7 Pounds
- Dimensions - 9 x 14 x 15
- lid - 5"
- Capacity - 335 Gallons
- Weight - 14 Gauge
- Dimensions - 3 x 110