Tractor - Truck
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter Brackets (SKU 90960560 Part # 6003)Learn More
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Mirror length from cab frame to mirror head is 22" - 36".
Fits left-hand or right-hand side on all Soundguard cabs of John Deere 1030, 1040, 1050, 1130, 1140, 1250, 1450, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1650, 1830, 1840, 2030, 2040, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2350, 2355, 2440, 2550, 2555, 2630, 2640, 2750, 2755, 2840, 2940, 2950, 2955, 3040, 3055, 3130, 3140, 3150, 3155, 3255, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4840, 4850, 4955, 8430, 8440, 8450, 8630, 8640, 8650 and 8850.Learn More
Compact and lightweight, this meter is designed for use on a hose. 3 to 30 GPM, NPT thread, and two totals (accumulative and batch).
- Model: 01A31GM
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting Size: 1 Inch
- Fitting Type: NPT
- Flow Range: 3 to 30 GPM 10 to 100 LPM
- Accuracy: ±5.0 %
- Repeatability: ±0.5 %
- Reads: Gallons
- Use with Diesel fuel (biodiesel blends B20), Gasoline (alcohol blends E15), Kerosene, Biodiesel (B100)
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Wetted Material Housing: Aluminum
- Wetted Material Bearings: Ceramic
- Wetted Material Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Wetted Material Rotor: Nylon
- Wetted Material Rings: 316 Stainless Steel
- Construction: Aluminum
- Display Type: LCD
- Max Batch Digits: 4
- Max Cumulative Digits: 4
- Powered By Two AAA Batteries
- Standard: CE
- Unique Feature: Weighs just 12 oz. to mount at the hose end.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Pressure Rating: 21 bar 300 psig
- Operating Temperature Range: +14 to 130 ºF (-10 to 54 ºC)
- Wetted Material Signal Generators: Ferrite
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
The KM 125 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomical seat suitable for turf, industrial and construction applications. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a central drain hole, multiple mounting patterns, waterproof vinyl and has a width of 18.75". Available in gray vinyl or black vinyl.
John Deere Compact Utility Tractors: 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4210, 4300, 4310, 4400, 4410, 4500, 4510, 4600, 4610, 4700, 4710 (Replaces John Deere OEM No. AM107759 in Black and AM108058 in Yellow)
John Deere Gator 4x2 - Serial No. 19951 & Up
John Deere Gator 6x4 - Serial No. 20789 & Up
John Deere Gator Diesel - Serial No. 2298 & Up
John Deere Gator Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV
John Deere Lawn Mowers: 325, 335, 345, 415, 425 (Serial No. 70000 & Below; Serial No. 70001 & Up requires the JD Turf Utility Bracket), L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145
Replaces John Deere OEM Part No. LVA10029
The JD Turf Utility Bracket is required with this seat on the following John Deere lawn mowers:
- 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 335 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 345 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 415 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 425 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 445, 455, F710, F725, F735, G100, SST16, SST18
- GT Series: GT225, GT235, GT235E, GT242, GT245, GT262, GT275
- GX Series: GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355
- LX Series: LX172, LX173, LX176, LX176, LX178, LX186, LX188, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289
- X300 Series: X300, X300R, X304, X320, X324, X340, X360
- X500 Series: X500, X520, X530
Please Note: Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.
Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7947) is available.Learn More
Replacement Tractor seat for International Harvester number 400711R2, 387177R92, 387174R92)*
- Steel Back Construction
- HD Black/White Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
- Display Hardware Kit Sold Separately
* OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following International models:
- Internation Harvester Tractor Models: 70, 70(HYDRO), 86, 86 (HYDRO), 100 (HYDRO), 375 (HYDRO), 504 (Deluxe), 524, 525, 544, 544 (Row Crop), 560, 574, 606, 656 (Prior to S/N 14500), 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806 (Prior to S/N 14500), 826, 856, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1468 (W/VERT ACTION), 1566, 1568, 2504 (Deluxe), 2652 (W/VERT ACTION), 2706 (Deluxe), 2706 (W/VERT ACTION), 2756, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186 (After S/N 192590), 21026 (S/N 3000 UP), 21026 (STD), 21256, 21456
- Internation Harvester Combine Models: 105, 205, 212, 315, 403, 715, 815, 915
- Internation Harvester Windrower Models: 100 (HYDRO), 175, 375
Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle, For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum, Plastic Hand Protector, Inlet 1 Inch FNPT, Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet, Maximum Inlet Pressure 50 PSI, For Use with 4RP93/4FY25/4FY26 And Other Fuel Transfer Pumps, Meets UL Standards, Includes Hang Up Hook
- Efficient nozzles maximize output of small fuel transfer pumps.
- Auto shutoff reduces fuel spills.
- Automatic shutoff is not guaranteed when operating pressure is less than 5 psi.
- Nozzle lever can be set for hands-free operation.
- Aluminum nozzle, plastic hand protector.
- UL Listed.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 50 psi
- Include hang-up hook
- Min. Operating Pressure: 5 psi.
- Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle
- For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum
- Inlet 1 Inch FNPT
- Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet
- For Use with 4RP93, 4FY25, 4FY26 and Other Fuel Transfer Pumps