Tractor - Truck
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter BracketsLearn More
2 Totals (1 Accumulative, 1 Batch), flow range 3 to 30 GPM; reads in gallons; 1 in. female NPT thread.
- Model: 01A31GM
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting Size: 1 Inch
- Fitting Type: NPT
- Flow Range: 3 to 30 GPM 10 to 100 LPM
- Accuracy: ±5.0 %
- Repeatability: ±0.5 %
- Reads: Gallons
- Use with Diesel fuel (biodiesel blends B20), Gasoline (alcohol blends E15), Kerosene
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Wetted Material Housing: Aluminum
- Wetted Material Bearings: Ceramic
- Wetted Material Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Wetted Material Rotor: Nylon
- Wetted Material Rings: 316 Stainless Steel
- Construction: Aluminum
- Display Type: LCD
- Max Batch Digits: 4
- Max Cumulative Digits: 4
- Powered By Two AAA Batteries
- Standard: CE
- Unique Feature: Weighs just 12 oz. to mount at the hose end.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Pressure Rating: 21 bar 300 psig
- Operating Temperature Range: +14 to 130 ºF (-10 to 54 ºC)
- Wetted Material Signal Generators: Ferrite
- Drop in Fit for Kubota
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- Drain Holes
- Weight - 9.00 Lbs
- Accepts #940 Flip Type Bracket
- Accepts #900 Slides
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- Adjustable Widths
Fits the following models:
- Kubota: 4650 Backhoe, B1550, B1700, B1750, B20, B2100, B2150, B2400, B2410, B2710, B2910, B4200, B5100, B6100, B7100, B7300, B7500, B8200, G1800, G1900, G2000, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L175, L185, L200,L225, L2050, L210, L225, L2250, L235, L2350, L245, L2550, L260, L2650,L285, L275, L2850, L285, L2900,L2950, L295, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L305, L3250, L3300. L3350, L3410, L345, L3450, L35, L355, L3600, L3650, L3710, L3750, L4150, L4200, L4350, L4610, L4850, L5450, M4000, M4050, M4500, M5500, M7500, MX5000, B9200
- Kumiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3720, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh: Beaver, Beaver3/Buck S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White: FIELD #8200; BOSS MODELS (16, 21, 31 & 37), 2-30, 2-32, 2-35
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
Replacement Tractor seat for International Harvester number 400711R2, 387177R92, 387174R92)*
- Steel Back Construction
- HD Black/White Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
- Display Hardware Kit Sold Separately
* OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following International models:
- Internation Harvester Tractor Models: 70, 70(HYDRO), 86, 86 (HYDRO), 100 (HYDRO), 375 (HYDRO), 504 (Deluxe), 524, 525, 544, 544 (Row Crop), 560, 574, 606, 656 (Prior to S/N 14500), 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806 (Prior to S/N 14500), 826, 856, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1468 (W/VERT ACTION), 1566, 1568, 2504 (Deluxe), 2652 (W/VERT ACTION), 2706 (Deluxe), 2706 (W/VERT ACTION), 2756, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186 (After S/N 192590), 21026 (S/N 3000 UP), 21026 (STD), 21256, 21456
- Internation Harvester Combine Models: 105, 205, 212, 315, 403, 715, 815, 915
- Internation Harvester Windrower Models: 100 (HYDRO), 175, 375
Internet Price Only
Replaces John Deere #TY9326*
- Steel Back Construction
- HD Yellow-Vinyl Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
*OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following John Deere models:
- John Deere Tractor Models: 600, 820, 830, 2010, 2510, 2520, 3010, 3020, 4000, 4010, 4020, 4025, 4030, 4230, 4240, 4320, 4430, 4440, 4520, 4620, 4630, 5010, 5020, 6030, 7020, 7520, 5020
- John Deere Combine Models: 45 (S/N to 6900), 55 (S/N to 69000), 95 (S/N 20001 up), 95H (S/N 23501 up), 96, 105 (S/N 3001 up), 3300, 5200, 5400, 6600, 6602, 7700
- John Deere Cotton Picker Models: 99 (Deluxe Seat), 299, 9900, 9910
- John Deere Cotton Stripper Model: 484
- John Deere Forage Harvester Models: 5200, 5400
- John Deere Hay Cuber Models: 400, 425
- John Deere Sprayer Model: 6000
The Fill-Rite diesel fuel transfer pump delivers diesel fuel or light oils. Not to be used for dispensing gasoline, alcohol, or waste vegetable oil to be used for biodiesel fuel. This light duty rotary vane transfer pump is portable and self priming. The pump is cast iron and produces a flow rate of 10 GPM. It is powered by DC voltage. Battery cable with clips is included. As a complete pump kit it also has 8” of 3/4” hose, pick up strainer, for the inlet and outlet, and a plastic 3/4” plastic nozzle. The pump is compatible with diesel and antifreeze fluids.
- Compact, high flow, 12 Volt design delivers up to 10 GPM Flow, at 20 Amps & maximum suction lift of 6.5ft.
- Includes suction hose with strainer to prevent contaminants from entering pump
- Cast iron body makes it durable through all types of weather.
- Uses a 1/5 HP, 2800 RPM motor that delivers high performance.
- Has a 30 minute duty cycle & is self-priming so the motor will not burn out when running dry
- Includes a bypass valve & lip seal for leak protection.
- Includes a 6.5ft. power cable with battery clips & a 30 Amp inline fuse
- Features a 3/4in. NPT inlet & outlet ports
1/5Watts 4Flow (GPM) 10Speed (RPM) 2800Amps 20Max. Total Head (ft.) 30Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 6.5Inlet Port (in.) 3/4Outlet Port (in.) 3/4Discharge (ft.) 8Duty Cycle 30min.Self-Priming YesBypass Valve YesSeal Type LipNozzle Type SwivelHose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 8Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 7 1/8 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8Manufacturer Warranty NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle, For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum, Plastic Hand Protector, Inlet 1 Inch FNPT, Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet, Maximum Inlet Pressure 50 PSI, For Use with 4RP93/4FY25/4FY26 And Other Fuel Transfer Pumps, Meets UL Standards, Includes Hang Up Hook
- Efficient nozzles maximize output of small fuel transfer pumps.
- Auto shutoff reduces fuel spills.
- Automatic shutoff is not guaranteed when operating pressure is less than 5 psi.
- Nozzle lever can be set for hands-free operation.
- Aluminum nozzle, plastic hand protector.
- UL Listed.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 50 psi
- Include hang-up hook
- Min. Operating Pressure: 5 psi.
- Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle
- For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum
- Inlet 1 Inch FNPT
- Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet
- For Use with 4RP93, 4FY25, 4FY26 and Other Fuel Transfer Pumps