Tractor - Truck
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Fill-Rite Pump Filters Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discoloration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More
Fits 1700, 1720, 1920, 2120, 3415 (1987 to present).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314102140
- Inlet Length (A): 12-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 19"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 28-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90° street elbow and ball valve nozzle. U.S.A.Learn More
The KM 129 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomic seat suitable for lawn, garden, industrial and construction equipment. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a drain hole and waterproof vinyl. Multiple mounting patterns including (W x D) 8" x 11.5" and 11.25" x 11.5". Seat width is 19". Available in black, yellow or gray.
Fits the Following:
- Gehl 3410 skid steer.
- Lay-Mor sweeper models 6HC and 8HC.
- Dresser scraper model 412B.
- John Deere compact tractor models 655, 755, 756, 856 and 955.
- John Deere 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600 and 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
- John Deere 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 3120, 3320, 3520, 3720, 4120, 4320, 4520 and 4720 (JD OEM Part # LVA12909).
Please Note: Optional Slide Rails (PN: 6043) are available. Optional Lap Belt (PN: 7911) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Retractable Seat Belt (PN: 7925) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7946) is available. Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)