Tractor - Truck
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
The JD Turf Utility Seat Bracket is required with some K&M replacement seats to fit many John Deere lawn mowers and Gators.
Bracket dimensions: 9" inside width; 9.5" outside with; slotted holes are 7-1/4" to 8-1/8"
The JD Turf Utility Bracket is required with this seat on the following John Deere lawn mowers:
- 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 335 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 345 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 415 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 425 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 445, 455, F710, F725, F735, G100, SST16, SST18
- GT Series: GT225, GT235, GT235E, GT242, GT245, GT262, GT275
- GX Series: GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355
- LX Series: LX172, LX173, LX176, LX176, LX178, LX186, LX188, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289
- X300 Series: X300, X300R, X304, X320, X324, X340, X360
- X500 Series: X500, X520, X530
The JD Turf Utility Seat Bracket fits the follwing K&M Seats:
- JD Gator/Mower Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 100 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 105 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 129 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
Fold Down Back Cushion
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Cover
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- 9" x Slotted Slides
- 10.25" x Slotted Slides
- 13" x Slotted Slides
- 15" x Slotted Slides
- Skid Steers
- Utility Seating
- Commercial Turf
- Construction Equipment
Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle, For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum, Plastic Hand Protector, Inlet 1 Inch FNPT, Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet, Maximum Inlet Pressure 50 PSI, For Use with 4RP93/4FY25/4FY26 And Other Fuel Transfer Pumps, Meets UL Standards, Includes Hang Up Hook
- Efficient nozzles maximize output of small fuel transfer pumps.
- Auto shutoff reduces fuel spills.
- Automatic shutoff is not guaranteed when operating pressure is less than 5 psi.
- Nozzle lever can be set for hands-free operation.
- Aluminum nozzle, plastic hand protector.
- UL Listed.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 50 psi
- Include hang-up hook
- Min. Operating Pressure: 5 psi.
- Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle
- For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum
- Inlet 1 Inch FNPT
- Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet
- For Use with 4RP93, 4FY25, 4FY26 and Other Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Steel Pan with Vinyl Covered Cushion
- Drain Hole
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Use with the following tractors:
- Bolens: G152, G214
- Cub Cadet: 7205
- Deutz: 5020, 5215
- Ford/New Holland: Compact 2, 3, and 4 CYL, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1500, 1510, 1600, 1700, 1710, 1900, 2000 and UP, TC18, TC25, TC29, TC33, TC35, TC40/R45, TC45, TC210, TC400
- Hinomot: E14, E140, E15, E18, E21, E23, E28, E182
- International Harvester: 154, 184, 185, 234, 235, 244, 245, 254, 255, 265, 274, 275, 284, 384, 434
- Iseki: TS16010, TS2100, TS2205, TS2500
- John Deere Utility Orchard Tractors: 790, 870, 1070, 4500
- Kubota: B2410, B2710, B2910, B7300, B7500, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L35, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L3410, L3710, L4610, MX 5000, 4650 Backhoe
- Kamiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3729, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh Beaver, Beaver3/Buck: S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White Field Boss: 2-30, 2-65
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 6.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 7"
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.”
The Fill-Rite diesel fuel transfer pump delivers diesel fuel or light oils. Not to be used for dispensing gasoline, alcohol, or waste vegetable oil to be used for biodiesel fuel. This light duty rotary vane transfer pump is portable and self priming. The pump is cast iron and produces a flow rate of 10 GPM. It is powered by DC voltage. Battery cable with clips is included. As a complete pump kit it also has 8” of 3/4” hose, pick up strainer, for the inlet and outlet, and a plastic 3/4” plastic nozzle. The pump is compatible with diesel and antifreeze fluids.
- Compact, high flow, 12 Volt design delivers up to 10 GPM Flow, at 20 Amps & maximum suction lift of 6.5ft.
- Includes suction hose with strainer to prevent contaminants from entering pump
- Cast iron body makes it durable through all types of weather.
- Uses a 1/5 HP, 2800 RPM motor that delivers high performance.
- Has a 30 minute duty cycle & is self-priming so the motor will not burn out when running dry
- Includes a bypass valve & lip seal for leak protection.
- Includes a 6.5ft. power cable with battery clips & a 30 Amp inline fuse
- Features a 3/4in. NPT inlet & outlet ports
1/5Watts 4Flow (GPM) 10Speed (RPM) 2800Amps 20Max. Total Head (ft.) 30Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 6.5Inlet Port (in.) 3/4Outlet Port (in.) 3/4Discharge (ft.) 8Duty Cycle 30min.Self-Priming YesBypass Valve YesSeal Type LipNozzle Type SwivelHose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 8Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 7 1/8 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8Manufacturer Warranty NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- AM/FM/ Weather Band Stereo Receiver
- Digital Tune and Seek
- Automatic Scan of Preset Stations
- Preset Up to 30 Stations(18FM and 12AM)
- Front and Rear Aux. Input
- Volume Select Knob
- LED Backlighting
- US/Euro Band Switch