Tractor - Truck
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
Use this oil transfer pumps one horse-powered motor to measure oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved.
- One horsepower motor provides power and performace year after year
Specifications Model L 5132 Design Type Gerotor Gear Voltage 115/230 Volts AC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 32 qpm, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature Max 140°F (60°C) Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 8 ft (2.5 m), 3/4 in. diameter Nozzle Ball Valve Type Power Cord 35 in. Three-prong Grounded Plug Motor Protection Thermally Protected Suction Pipe Two-piece Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing To Use With Oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents Approvals U.L. and CSA Listed Motor
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail (sold separately) is available for additional safety. Easy to install with included hardware and no holes to drill.
Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of open station IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors.
Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1566 and 1568.
Please note: Will not fit 656--order the 500-600 Small Frame Step instead.Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
- Protects against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends equipment life
- 2 gallons (7.57 liters)
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends