Tractor - Truck
A clear, light color, non detergent oil manufactured from pure virgin base stocks that have natural resistance to oxidation and the formation of carbon deposits. This oil may be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications where conditions of load and operation are such that heavy duty detergent oils are not required. For best results in extensive operation under more severe service, Harvest King heavy duty oils are recommended.
- Clear, light color
- Manufactured from pure virgin base stocks
- May be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications
3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Fill-Rite Pump Filters Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discoloration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More
This Pump Filter Head Kit is one of many top quality items in our Automotive Fuel Filters department.
- Fits Models F1818PM0 and F1810HM0
Tractor Applications: B, C, CA (exc. low octane engine) (1938-1957) - long muffler.
- Inlet Length (A) 7"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12 3/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 9 1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1 1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
Fits MF135 (late s/n)-Perkins 3 cyl. Gas & Diesel.
- Application note: Use with MF-31 muffler.
- Replaces OEM 522584M92 & 522584M91
- Inlet I.D. (A): 3-bolt
- Vert. Length (B): 12"
- Horiz. Length (C): 31-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-3/4"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
- Telescoping Mast
- Spring Loaded Base
- Stainless Steel