Tractor - Truck
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
Fits T, THD, THDM, TJD (2 CYL), V, VEE, A, VE4, VF4, VF4D, VH4, VH4D (4CYL).
- Application note: NPTF pipe thread inlet. Fits 1-1/4" pipe.
- Vertical-flat body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM WD-98
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/4"
- Shell Length (C): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Vent
- O/A Length (F): 6"
- Weight in LBS: 2
Fits 66, 77 (s/n 320001-6502).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM L-452
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 4"
- Outlet Length (D): 1-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 10"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches
Fits 3414, 424, 2424, 444 & 2444 Industrial. (B-144 Gas & BD-144 Diesel engines). I-504 & 2504 (C-135 Gas engine).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 381665R92, 403825R1
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 14-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 10"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 27"
- Weight in LBS: 6
$22.99Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Caterpillar (2010 and newer)
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid