Tractor - Truck
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $22.72Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Caterpillar (2010 and newer)
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid
Fits 66, 77 (s/n 320001-6502).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM L-452
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 4"
- Outlet Length (D): 1-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 10"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
Fits MH-35, MF-35, & TO-35.
- Horizontal- round Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 180364M91, 505545M91
- Inlet Length (A): 2-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 21"
- Outlet Length (D): 11"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Fits 3414, 424, 2424, 444 & 2444 Industrial. (B-144 Gas & BD-144 Diesel engines). I-504 & 2504 (C-135 Gas engine).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 381665R92, 403825R1
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 14-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 10"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 27"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Fits 800, 900 & 4000 ag tractors equipped with 172 cu. In. gas engines. (1958-1964).
- Note: Used with Stanley FO-14 muffler, which replaces OEM # 310075F.
- Inlet I.D.: 2-bolt hole
- Outlet O.D.: 2"
- Weight in LBS: 2