Tractor - Truck
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
Fits T, THD, THDM, TJD (2 CYL), V, VEE, A, VE4, VF4, VF4D, VH4, VH4D (4CYL).
- Application note: NPTF pipe thread inlet. Fits 1-1/4" pipe.
- Vertical-flat body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM WD-98
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/4"
- Shell Length (C): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Vent
- O/A Length (F): 6"
- Weight in LBS: 2
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches
Fits B-275 & B-414 Utility. (BD-144 Diesel).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 704616R93, 310979R91
- Inlet Length (A): 6-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2"
- Shell Length (C): 20"
- Outlet Length (D): 7"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
Fits Tractor model: 112 (using Kohler 12 hp 1 cylinder gas engine).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM AM 30280
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1"
- Shell Length (C): 5-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1"
- O/A Length (F): 9"
- Weight in LBS: 3