Tractor - Truck
FILL-RITE S034H1311 Swivel for Transfer Pump Straight Through Inlet 3/4 In FNPT Outlet 3/4 In MNPT For Use With 1P894 2GMP5 2GMP8 2RB95 4FY17 4FY19 4GY16 4RP94 Dia. Material Aluminum with Viton and Buna Seals Max. Pressure 50 PSI Standards UL Application For Refined Petroleum LiquidsLearn More
Particulate Fuel Dispenser Filter is designed with resin-impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust and microbes.
Features & Benefits
- 30 Micron Filter
- 50 psi
- 40 gpm
- 1 1/2-16
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to 15% and ultra-low sulfur diesel
Braided copper static ground wire prevents static discharge and ensures safe fueling. Dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. A blend of nitrile and PVC external materials provide rugged protection against cuts, abrasions, snags, and are resistant against puncture. This hose is designed for use with all electric pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 3/4" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 3/4"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- 3/4 x 12' Fuel Transfer Hose
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Fits MF-35, MH35, & TO35 ag. MF-202, 203, 204, & 205 (Gas and Diesel) Utility Tractors.
- Note: Complete Assembly includes muffler, inlet pipe, and clamp.
- Replaces OEM 505545M91 (muffler), 181600M91 (pipe)
- Uses MF-17 Muffler and MFE-2 Pipe
- Note: Pipe has 3-bolt flange inlet.
- Muffler Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Pipe Outlet dia. 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 9
- 48" Long Pipe
- 2-1/4" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-214
- Black Finish
Grab handle has a silver finish. Fits to the door under the window. Available for the right or left door.
Fits IH 86-88 series tractors.Learn More
Fits Major Diesel (1952-1964) (4cyl. Ford Diesel engines).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM DDN 5230A, DKN 5230A
- Inlet Length (A): 9"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 17"
- Outlet Length (D): 19"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 35"
- Weight in LBS: 7