Tractor - Truck
Particulate Fuel Dispenser Filter is designed with resin-impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust and microbes.
Features & Benefits
- 30 Micron Filter
- 50 psi
- 40 gpm
- 1 1/2-16
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to 15% and ultra-low sulfur diesel
- Fits: 320, 330 & 420 (Gas) s/n 135025 & up. 430 & 440 (Gas), 435 (Diesel) (s/n 442886 & up)-(1957-1959). 1010 (Gas) (all types with vertical exhaust).
- Inlet Length: 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 12-1/4"
- Outlet Length: 3"
- Outlet O.D. : 2"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.”
Fits 2000, 3000 (69 and up), 2100, 2110, 3100, 4110, 2600, 3600, Ag. 231 & 531 Industrial (65 & up).
- (Horizontal TAILPIPE) - From outlet pipe to rear.
- Replaces OEM C7NN 5245B
- Inlet I.D. (A): 2"
- Vert. Length (B): 24"
- Horiz. Length (C): 47"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-3/4"
- Weight in LBS: 5
Fits MF-35, MH35, & TO35 ag. MF-202, 203, 204, & 205 (Gas and Diesel) Utility Tractors.
- Note: Complete Assembly includes muffler, inlet pipe, and clamp.
- Replaces OEM 505545M91 (muffler), 181600M91 (pipe)
- Uses MF-17 Muffler and MFE-2 Pipe
- Note: Pipe has 3-bolt flange inlet.
- Muffler Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Pipe Outlet dia. 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 9
Braided copper static ground wire prevents static discharge and ensures safe fueling. Dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. A blend of nitrile and PVC external materials provide rugged protection against cuts, abrasions, snags, and are resistant against puncture. This hose is designed for use with all electric pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 3/4" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 3/4"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- 3/4 x 12' Fuel Transfer Hose
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Fits 801, 901 & 4000 (Gas-172) (1958-1964).
- Note: One piece assembly. (Support bracket and clamp included.)
- Note: No muffler is included. This assembly gives maximum exhaust flow - more power.
- No OEM number; Custom Stanley Design.
- Pipe Inlet dia. - 1-5/8"
- Pipe Outlet dia.- 1-3/4"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Fits MF-50 & MF-65 (Gas & Diesel) (57-64)
- Application note: Vertical and horizontal for MF-50. Vertical for MF-65.
- Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 187184M1
- Inlet Length (A): 2-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 20"
- Outlet Length (D): 11"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 6