Tractor - Truck
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Fill-Rite aluminum straight through swivel for transfer pumps eliminates twisting or kinking hoses when delivering refined petroleum liquids. 360 swivel; 50 PSI maximum pressure. Operates down to -40 F. Includes Viton and Fluorosilicone seals. Pressure (PSI): 50
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Type: Swivel Coupler
- Overall Lenght: 2"
- Model Compatability: 1" Hose and Nozzles
- Inlet Size: 1"
- Outlet Size: 1"
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $31.49Product Features
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
54" Replacement umbrella cover in yellow.Learn More
- Fits: MF-165, MF-175 & MF-180 (Gas & Diesel) (Perkins 4-236 & 4-248 cid) Application note: This muffler is for tractors with loader.
- Inlet Length: 10"
- Inlet I.D. : 2-1/8"
- Shell Length: 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 13"
- Outlet O.D. : Bent Pipe
- Overall Length: 40"
Fits Tractor models: 102, 104, 105, 106, 107, 122, 123, 125, 126, & 127 (using Kohler 10 & 12 hp 1 cyl. Engines).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 393840R91
- Inlet Length (A): 1-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/16"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-5/16"
- O/A Length (F): 15"
- Weight in LBS: 3
This Fill-Rite Vent Cap allows excess pressure to vent to atmosphere, allowing electric or manual operated pumps to operate properly by not reducing flow rate when discharging fuel. It features aluminum construction with a cast iron threaded base; 2in. NPT male thread and fits all auxiliary or transfer tanks with 2in. Outlet Port (in.): 2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 5 x 5 x 2Learn More
LEVER ACTION PUMP - Up to 11-oz per stroke, sturdy die cast and steel design for long life, pumps diesel fuel, ATF, hydraulic fluid and motor oil up to 40 weight. Fits 1-1/2 and 2 bung openings, garden hose threads on spout for greater flexibility, steel telescoping suction tube to accommodate different drum and barrel heights.
- 11 oz. (32 liters) Per Stroke
- 1" or 1.5" Bung Threads
- Non-Dip Spout w/ Garden Hose Threads
- Ready for Tank or Drum Mounting
- 1 Year Warranty
Fits L-185, L-235, L-275, L-285, L-295, L-305, L-345, L-2050, L-2350.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4"
- Replaces OEM 15221, 12116
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/8"
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 20-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6