Tractor - Truck
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt, silt and corrosion.
- May be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends
- Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner.
- Helps your engines operate more efficiently.
This Fill-Rite Vent Cap allows excess pressure to vent to atmosphere, allowing electric or manual operated pumps to operate properly by not reducing flow rate when discharging fuel. It features aluminum construction with a cast iron threaded base; 2in. NPT male thread and fits all auxiliary or transfer tanks with 2in. Outlet Port (in.): 2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 5 x 5 x 2Learn More
Fits L-185, L-235, L-275, L-285, L-295, L-305, L-345, L-2050, L-2350.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4"
- Replaces OEM 15221, 12116
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/8"
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 20-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Fits 501, 601, 701, 801, 901, & 1801. (Diesel 144, 172)- 801 & 901 (Gas) (1958-1964).
- Note: Two piece assembly. Two CL-200 clamps are inlcluded.
- No OEM number for assembly; custom Stanley design.
- Muffler Inlet dia. - 2"
- Muffler Outlet dia. - 2"
- Pipe Inlet dia. - 2"
- Pipe Outlet dia. - 2"
- Weight in LBS: 8
54" Replacement umbrella cover in yellow.Learn More
Fits MF-65 (w/Perkins diesel).
- Vertical two-piece assembly.
- No OEM number; Custom Stanley design.
- Muffler Shell length - 12"
- Muffler Shell dia. - 4/1/4"
- Note: Outlet I.D.- fits 2" O.D. pipe.
- Pipe length - 17-1/2"
- Pipe Outlet O.D. - 2"
- Note: Pipe has clamp on inlet end.
- Weight in LBS: 7