Tractor - Truck
116000-1 CALIBRATION CONTAINER has a 5 gallon measurement to calibrate fluid meters. Has molded one-piece design for lightweight durability. Each container is individually calibrated at the factory for maximum accuracy.Learn More
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
Will work under the KM 235, 600 or 700 Uni Pro seats. Adds operator comfort, prevents neck and back muscle strain, makes entering and exiting the cab easier, mounts easily between seat and slides, will lock in one of five positions or is allowed to swing freely on a 1/16" natural nylon plate. Swivels 360 degrees. Outside dimensions are 14" x 13 3/4".Learn More
The KM 105 Uni Pro has a multi purpose design that makes it suitable for lawn and garden tractor applications. It is corrosion resistant, has fully waterproof vinyl and has multiple mounting patterns.
- Durable blow molded plastic frame is corrosion resistant
- Vacuum formed waterproof vinyl
- Multiple mounting patterns
- Accepts operator presence switch
Seat dimensions (W x L x H): 18.25" x 19.56" x 15.35"
Mowers, Multiple Turf ApplicationsLearn More
Lawn and garden tractors: Snapper, Murray, Yard King, Seco, Husqurvarna, MTD/Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Victa, John Deere and Toro.
Must know the bolt pattern of your original seat.
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of automatic nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
- Compatible with diesel gasoline
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- Automatic shut-off
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Red body cover to indicate gasoline compatibility
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
Simple and effective way to protect yourself from the sun. It mounts directly to the ROPS structure without drilling. Comes complete with umbrella frame, mounting bracket and cover.
- Fits tube sizes 2” x 2” up to 3” x 3” only
- 54" Square
Replace your entire muffler assembly with this unit. It fits all Yanmar & Iseki tractors EXCEPT tractors with mufflers that come out through a hole in the top of the hood as on some F & FX series and the YM2700 and YM147 and the 2200.
Fits 1100 THRU 3810 SERIES.
- Vertical – round body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 721250-13700
- Inlet Length (A): 6-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 14-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 33-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Fits 385, 395, 485, 495, 585, 595, 685, 690, 885, 895, 985. Hydro 84, 385, 484, 584, 684, 784, 884 (Diesel)-(1982 & up).
- Application note: These tractors are Case/IHC models.
- Replaces OEM 83207C1 (Case/IHC #) 83027C1 (Case/IHC #)
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 23-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 46"
- Weight in LBS: 12