Tractor - Truck
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Simple and effective way to protect yourself from the sun. It mounts directly to the ROPS structure without drilling. Comes complete with umbrella frame, mounting bracket and cover.
- Fits tube sizes 2” x 2” up to 3” x 3” only
- 54" Square
116000-1 CALIBRATION CONTAINER has a 5 gallon measurement to calibrate fluid meters. Has molded one-piece design for lightweight durability. Each container is individually calibrated at the factory for maximum accuracy.Learn More
Will work under the KM 235, 600 or 700 Uni Pro seats. Adds operator comfort, prevents neck and back muscle strain, makes entering and exiting the cab easier, mounts easily between seat and slides, will lock in one of five positions or is allowed to swing freely on a 1/16" natural nylon plate. Swivels 360 degrees. Outside dimensions are 14" x 13 3/4".Learn More
Door Cylinder Kit mounts on the left or right side door and door frame to allow tractor cab door to open wider for improved access into cab. Color is black (shown in white for clarity only).
Fits International-Harvester 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186, 3088, 3288, 3488, 3688, 5088, 5288, 5488, 6388, 6588, 6788, 6388, 6588, 6788, 3388, 3588, 3788, 2388, 2588, 2788.Learn More
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of automatic nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
- Green body cover to indicate diesel compatibility
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- Automatic shut-off
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
Fits 1110, 1210, 1215, 1310, 1320, 1510, 1710, 1910, (1983-1987).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell - 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314100521
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 15"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 24"
- Weight in LBS: 5
Universal step easily mounts to any sturdy vertical surface. Has a low-profile flip-up design when step is not in use. Heavy duty all steel construction, painted with durable powder coat paint (black). Features a non-slip serrated step tread with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.Learn More