Tractor - Truck
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Choose from 2 radio models
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter Brackets (SKU 90960560 Part # 6003)Learn More
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
The Fill-Rite Series 30 Quart Stroke Piston Pumps is a lightweight, portable pump designed for use on tanks or barrels. Accurately dispenses one quart with each rotation.
Features & Benefits
- 1 quart per stroke
- Return drip tube
- Compatible with Diesel, E15, Kerosene Oil and B20
- Built-in check valves
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- 2 Drain Holes
- Switch Hole
- Most Popular Bolt Patterns
- Heavy Duty Slides with Studs
- Arm Rests Available as an add-on Kit #93130
- Acceps Standard and Low Profile Suspension (#950, #955)
- Dimensions 23.75" x 20" x 22.25" (add 1" for Slides)
- Drop-In Fit for most Skid Steers
- Commercial Turf
- Professional Turf
- Utility Vehicles
- Fork Lifts
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Specialty Tractors
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 9" x 11.5"
- 10.25"x 11.5"
- 10.63" x 11"
- 11.25" x 11.5"
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
- Drop in Fit for Kubota
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- Drain Holes
- Weight - 9.00 Lbs
- Accepts #940 Flip Type Bracket
- Accepts #900 Slides
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- Adjustable Widths
Fits the following models:
- Kubota: 4650 Backhoe, B1550, B1700, B1750, B20, B2100, B2150, B2400, B2410, B2710, B2910, B4200, B5100, B6100, B7100, B7300, B7500, B8200, G1800, G1900, G2000, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L175, L185, L200,L225, L2050, L210, L225, L2250, L235, L2350, L245, L2550, L260, L2650,L285, L275, L2850, L285, L2900,L2950, L295, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L305, L3250, L3300. L3350, L3410, L345, L3450, L35, L355, L3600, L3650, L3710, L3750, L4150, L4200, L4350, L4610, L4850, L5450, M4000, M4050, M4500, M5500, M7500, MX5000, B9200
- Kumiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3720, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh: Beaver, Beaver3/Buck S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White: FIELD #8200; BOSS MODELS (16, 21, 31 & 37), 2-30, 2-32, 2-35
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
The KM 129 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomic seat suitable for lawn, garden, industrial and construction equipment. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a drain hole and waterproof vinyl. Multiple mounting patterns including (W x D) 8" x 11.5" and 11.25" x 11.5". Seat width is 19". Available in black, yellow or gray.
Fits the Following:
- Gehl 3410 skid steer.
- Lay-Mor sweeper models 6HC and 8HC.
- Dresser scraper model 412B.
- John Deere compact tractor models 655, 755, 756, 856 and 955.
- John Deere 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600 and 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
- John Deere 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 3120, 3320, 3520, 3720, 4120, 4320, 4520 and 4720 (JD OEM Part # LVA12909).
Please Note: Optional Slide Rails (PN: 6043) are available. Optional Lap Belt (PN: 7911) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Retractable Seat Belt (PN: 7925) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7946) is available. Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.