Tractor - Truck
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
$8.99[description] Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- For tractors, combines, industrial and other equipment requiring operator sunshade protection.Complete umbrella consists of cover (canvas), bracket and frame.
- Metal parts are zinc-coated for long-lasting, maintenance-free service.
- Shafts constructed of 1 1/4" heavy duty steel tubing.
- Rigid framework for cover, withstands farm and industrial use.
- Universal mounting bracket adapts to all types of equipment.
***Fits on roll bars from 2 x 2 up to 3 x 3 onlyLearn More
Compact and lightweight, this meter is designed for use on a hose. 3 to 30 GPM, NPT thread, and two totals (accumulative and batch).
- Model: 01A31GM
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting Size: 1 Inch
- Fitting Type: NPT
- Flow Range: 3 to 30 GPM 10 to 100 LPM
- Accuracy: ±5.0 %
- Repeatability: ±0.5 %
- Reads: Gallons
- Use with Diesel fuel (biodiesel blends B20), Gasoline (alcohol blends E15), Kerosene, Biodiesel (B100)
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Wetted Material Housing: Aluminum
- Wetted Material Bearings: Ceramic
- Wetted Material Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Wetted Material Rotor: Nylon
- Wetted Material Rings: 316 Stainless Steel
- Construction: Aluminum
- Display Type: LCD
- Max Batch Digits: 4
- Max Cumulative Digits: 4
- Powered By Two AAA Batteries
- Standard: CE
- Unique Feature: Weighs just 12 oz. to mount at the hose end.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Pressure Rating: 21 bar 300 psig
- Operating Temperature Range: +14 to 130 ºF (-10 to 54 ºC)
- Wetted Material Signal Generators: Ferrite
Fill-Rite's line of 3 wheel mechanical flow meters are designed to meet the stringent demands of customers who need to monitor fuel usage accurately and dependability. Rugged construction, easy to read numbers, and the flexibility of horizontal or vertical positioning are just three features of these superior meters. Plus, all can be field calibrated for the utmost accuracy, regardless of fluid.
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
- Gravity Flow Strainer Traps
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
Fits 9N (1939-1942), 2N (1942-1947) & 8N (1948-1952).
- Note: Use to replace muffler in VERTICAL exhaust systems FO-9 & FO-10.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- No OEM replacement number.
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 3
The KM 125 Uni Pro Exact Seat Cover fits the KM 125 Uni Pro and KM JD Gator seat. Also fits the Milsco XB180 seat. Made with durable Endura fabric. One-piece custom fit cover made for a perfect fit. Cover is water-resistant and equipped with a grommet drain hole. It has a flexible design which makes for easy installation. Machine washable. Comes individually packaged with installation instructions.Learn More