Tractor - Truck
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Choose from 2 radio models
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Mechanical Fuel Meter calibrated in gallons with 3/4 inch NPT thread inlet/outlet. C UL US Listed. 5 to 30 GPM (19 to 114 LPM). Large 4-digit display. Turn knob reset.
- Model MR 5-30-G6N
- Design Type Nutating Disc
- Fitting Size 3/4 Inch
- Fitting Type NPT
- Flow Range 5 to 30 GPM 19 to 114 LPM
- Accuracy ±2 %
- Pressure Rating 3.4 bar 50 psig
- Reads Gallons
- Use with Diesel Gasoline Gasoline/Ethanol blends at levels designated as "gasohol" (E10 maximum) Kerosene
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Construction Aluminum
- Display Type Mechanical
- Max Batch Digits 4
- Max Cumulative Digits 7
- Powered By N/A
- Standard C UL US Listed
- Unique Feature Large, easy to read display with turn knob reset.
- Warranty 2 Years
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- 2 Drain Holes
- Switch Hole
- Most Popular Bolt Patterns
- Heavy Duty Slides with Studs
- Arm Rests Available as an add-on Kit #93130
- Acceps Standard and Low Profile Suspension (#950, #955)
- Dimensions 23.75" x 20" x 22.25" (add 1" for Slides)
- Drop-In Fit for most Skid Steers
- Commercial Turf
- Professional Turf
- Utility Vehicles
- Fork Lifts
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Specialty Tractors
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 9" x 11.5"
- 10.25"x 11.5"
- 10.63" x 11"
- 11.25" x 11.5"
The Fill-Rite diesel fuel transfer pump delivers diesel fuel or light oils. Not to be used for dispensing gasoline, alcohol, or waste vegetable oil to be used for biodiesel fuel. This light duty rotary vane transfer pump is portable and self priming. The pump is cast iron and produces a flow rate of 10 GPM. It is powered by DC voltage. Battery cable with clips is included. As a complete pump kit it also has 8” of 3/4” hose, pick up strainer, for the inlet and outlet, and a plastic 3/4” plastic nozzle. The pump is compatible with diesel and antifreeze fluids.
- Compact, high flow, 12 Volt design delivers up to 10 GPM Flow, at 20 Amps & maximum suction lift of 6.5ft.
- Includes suction hose with strainer to prevent contaminants from entering pump
- Cast iron body makes it durable through all types of weather.
- Uses a 1/5 HP, 2800 RPM motor that delivers high performance.
- Has a 30 minute duty cycle & is self-priming so the motor will not burn out when running dry
- Includes a bypass valve & lip seal for leak protection.
- Includes a 6.5ft. power cable with battery clips & a 30 Amp inline fuse
- Features a 3/4in. NPT inlet & outlet ports
1/5Watts 4Flow (GPM) 10Speed (RPM) 2800Amps 20Max. Total Head (ft.) 30Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 6.5Inlet Port (in.) 3/4Outlet Port (in.) 3/4Discharge (ft.) 8Duty Cycle 30min.Self-Priming YesBypass Valve YesSeal Type LipNozzle Type SwivelHose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 8Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 7 1/8 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8Manufacturer Warranty NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
Fill-Rite's Quart stroke hand pump with 2in. Bung Adapter, 1/2in. Steel Suction Pipe and 1/4in. Swing Drain Tube.Learn More
Quality replacement pan seat for your IH Farmall tractor. Seat has a steel core painted red and 1" foam cushion. Seat core is formed just like the original. Available with 4-bolt pattern, rod or rail. Also available with a brass ring drain hole for 4-bolt mount. Available in vinyl or canvas.
Fits International-Harvester H, HV, M, MD, MDV, MTA, MV, Super M, Super MTA.Learn More
Turf seat with steel pan and heavy-duty black vinyl. Drain hole. Accepts operator presence switch. Heavy-duty slides with studs. Option armrest kit (part no. 8032). Bolt patterns (W x D) - 9" x 11.5", 10.25" x 11.50", 10.63" x 11", 11.25" x 11.50".
Drop-in for most skid steers, commercial turf, professional turf, utility vehicles, forklifts, backhoe/loaders (without suspension), ground service equipment and street maintenance equipment.Learn More
Fits 6140 (Diesel).
- Replaces OEM 70299482
- Inlet Length (A): 10"
- Inlet I.D. (B): B.Plate
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 3"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 36"
- Weight in LBS: 9