Tractor - Truck
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
- Water Resistant Cordura Fabric
- Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Armrests, Upper Backrest and Slides
- Document Pouch
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- Adjustable Widths
- 6.75" - 13.5" Wide x Slotted Slides (13" Max Depth)
- Large Letter Easy to Read Display
- Simple Turn Knob Reset
- Fits Virtually All Mounting Applications, 90 Rotation of Inlet and Outlet Ports
- Built-In Strainer on Inlet
- Can change Factory Calibration (Diesel) for different Fuels
- UL Listed; suitable for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Kerosene E15 AND B20 Fuels.
Specifications Model MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Nutating Disc Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flow Range 5-30 GPM, 19-114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Operating Temperature -20° to 125°F (-29° to 52°C) Reads Gallons Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing Pressure Rating 3.4 bar, 50 PSI To Use With Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Gasohol (E10 max) Do Not Use With Water or Chemicals Approvals U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards Fitting NPT
Sotera Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2%. Battery powered, LCD display.Learn More
Cast aluminum Fill-Rite pump provides smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Improved seal keeps water out. Built-in check valve and strainer. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2in. NPT. Anti-siphoning device, hose with static wire and a 22 in. to 40 in. telescoping suction pipe. Padlockable pump can be set up for reverse flow and is adaptable for drums, kegs or storage tanks. U.S.A.Learn More
Quality original pleated style cushions (3-cushion set) for restoring your IH tractor. Seat, large backrest and small backrest have steel cores. Seat has 4" foam cushion. Large backrest and small backrest have 2" foam cushions. Available in original black and white color pattern (white part is pleated).
Fits International-Harvester 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1566, 1568, 21206, 21256, 21456 D, 2504, 2544, 2656, 2706, 2756, 2806, 2826, 2856, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186, 504, 544, 656, 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806, 826, 856, 966, HYDRO 100, HYDRO 70, HYDRO 86.Learn More
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
The 807CL Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CL is a 3 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 19 to 76 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet.
Features & Benefits
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 19-76 LPM
- 50 PSI
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display