Tractor - Truck
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $21.99Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Caterpillar (2010 and newer)
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Fits Tractor model: 112 (using Kohler 12 hp 1 cylinder gas engine).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM AM 30280
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1"
- Shell Length (C): 5-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1"
- O/A Length (F): 9"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Fits MF-35 (1960-1964)-Gas & Diesel. MF-135 (1964-1974)-Gas & Diesel. MF-202, 203, 204, 205,-Gas & Diesel Utility Tractors.
- Note: MF-10 is used as both vertical & horizontal for these tractor applications.
- Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 181867M91
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 17"
- Outlet Length (D): 14-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Fits L-185, L-235, L-275, L-285, L-295, L-305, L-345, L-2050, L-2350. .
- Note: Use with Stanley # KU-1 muffler above. Will not fit Kubota OEM muffler. Clamp not inlcuded.
- Replaces OEM 12410, 34219
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 24-1/4"
- Weight in LBS: 2