Fluids - Oils
Rural King AW 46 Hydraulic Oil is blended with highly refined base oils and an additive package that provides excellent anti-wear protection and inhibits rusting and corrosion. An Antifoam agent has also been added to suppress foaming and air entrainment. Rural King AW 46 Hydraulic Oil provides many of the advantages of premium hydraulic oil at a moderate price.
- Protects Against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends equipment life
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
FUNCTION AND APPLICATION: A high-quality brake fluid with a minimum boiling point of 450°F, designed for vehicles with disc or drum brakes, and wherever a DOT 3 fluid is recommended, in both domestic and foreign vehicles.Learn More
A clear, light color, non detergent oil manufactured from pure virgin base stocks that have natural resistance to oxidation and the formation of carbon deposits. This oil may be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor applications where conditions of load and operation are such that heavy duty detergent oils are not required. For best results in extensive operation under more severe service, Harvest King heavy duty oils are recommended.
- Clear, light color
- Non detergent oil
- Manufactured from pure virgin base stocks
- May be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications