Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
The Fill-Rite Series 30 Quart Stroke Piston Pumps is a lightweight, portable pump designed for use on tanks or barrels. Accurately dispenses one quart with each rotation.
Features & Benefits
- 1 quart per stroke
- Return drip tube
- Compatible with Diesel, E15, Kerosene Oil and B20
- Built-in check valves
GPI MR-5-30 Series Mechanical Fuel Meters fits virtually all mounting applications. The unique 90 degree incremental rotation of both the inlet and outlet ports make for easy installation and reduces the need for extra elbows.
- Calibrated at Factory for Diesel Fuel
- Metric Models are Available offering Measurement in Litres with BSPP Threads
- Field Calibrate to Measure Other Fluids or to Adjust for Differences in Viscosity and Flowrates
- Flow Range of 5 to 30 GPM (19 to 114 LPM)
- Available with 3/4, 1 or 1-1/2-inch Inlet/Outlet
- Available in Gallon or Litre Models
- Optional Pulse Kit Available
- Built-In Strainer
- Push-Button Reset
- Easy-to-Read Display
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year Warranty
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
Tuthill/FillRite 4 Wheel Mechanical Meter, 1.5 " Meter 23-151 LPM, in package Pipe fittings to fit 300V Series pumps 901LMK300V$250.97
The 901LMK300 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 901LMK300 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 23 to 151 LPM. this meter has a 1" inlet and outlet package has fittings to install in the 300 Series pumpsLearn More
The Pre-Vent pressure cap is a Cim-Tek® original patent design for use on small above ground farm tanks, commercial gasoline tanks, distillate tanks, fuel transfer tanks, small oil storage tanks, and industrial oil transfer tanks. The Pre-Vent helps to maintain fuel quality by reducing condensation and evaporation loss. It's designed to divert rain and condensation away from the fill hole. A lockable design option is available with the Pre-Vent II pressure cap.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Comes complete with a 901L Meter and Manual Nozzle. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL/cUL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesal20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cat bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire
- 901L Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
Fill-Rite Pipe for use as inlet suction pipe for Item#s 109548, 109541, 109542 and 109539. U.S.A.
44in. long PVC suction pipe has 1in. NPT on one endLearn More
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1211GL is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1211GL comes complete with and 807CL meter, 12 ft. static wire hose and manual nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed
- Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiesel up to BD20
- 2-Year Warranty
- 2 in. Threaded Base for Tank Mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze Rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
- Built-in Strainer
- 12 ft. Hose with Static Wire
- 807CL Meter
- Replaces FR1211CL
This pump is a contractor special. Hose and nozzle are sold separately. Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Includes weight centering inlet and 15 ft / 4.6 m power cord.
Specifications Model M-3025CS-PO Design Type Vane Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 25 GPM, Up to 95 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose Sold Separately Nozzle Sold Separately Power Cord 15 ft. (4.6 m), 10/3 AWG Motor Protection 40 amp circuit breaker To Use With Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene Unique Features Weight centering inlet hose - includes check valves Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards