Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
This quick, economical Hand Pump provides a clean, safe way to unload your 55 gallon drum. Producing 11oz per stroke is great for small shops or even as an emergency backup. Simple and easy to use, mounts directly to a 55gallon drum on the 2"NPT Bung adapter, with Telescoping Suction Tube.
Features & Benefits
- Hand Action Lever
- 11 oz per stroke
- Polypropylene Construction
- Telescoping Suction Tube
- 2" NPT Bung Adapter
High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. The 313V has an open flow rate of 20 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC) Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly. Automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. 2 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM/132 LPM
- 3/4 HP Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Bung for Tank Openings
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief
12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Santoprene Diaphragms, EPDM Elastomers and 2" bung adapter integral to the inlet. Includes Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, and Ball Valve. Top mounted on barrels or totes
- 12Volt DC Motor
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 13gpm 15psi
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- 2"NPT Bung Integral to Inlet
- Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube
- Ball Valve
- Discharge EPDM Hose
Fill-Rite 806CL 3 wheel mechanical flow meter with 1" inlet and outlet. this is a gravity flow meter specially designed for metering overhead tanks. The 806CL is compatible with Gasoline, Diesel Fuel and Kerosene. Liter Version
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 19-76 LPM
- 50 PSI
- 1" Inlet/Outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
- Gravity Flow Strainer Traps
TCV1010: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
This pump is built with a 1/3 horsepower motor and designed for high performance. The M-3120 is the pump of choice for heavy equipment applications. 115-volt AC Heavy Duty Vane Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 20 GPM (76 LPM). Pump and motor are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 3/4 inch NPT outlet. Includes 3/4 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose.
- Model M-3120-ML
- Voltage & Type 115-Volt AC - Vane
- Flow Rate Up to 20 GPM 75 LPM
- Nozzle Manual
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord sold separately
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Hose Diameter 3/4 In.
- Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device
- Current Draw 4.9 amps
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Unique Feature External switch coverplate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact.
- Warranty 2 Years
- 115 Volt Model Only
- Use for Fixed Locations with Low Viscosity Petroleum Fuels
- Available with Either Manual or Automatic Nozzle
- Pump and Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Includes Check Valve with Pressure Relief Function
- External Switch Coverplate Removes Easily for Access to Switch
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Delivers Up to 20 GPM
- 2-Year Warranty
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Pumps Bio Diesel Fuels B21-B100 Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.Learn More