Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Rural King has all the fuel transfer pumps and accessories that you may need. From gas flow meters, pumps, to replacement hoses, nozzles, fuel tank filters and more. You are able to find what you need to help make sure your equipment keeps running smoothly in one convenient store or online.
The Tuthill/Fill-Rite 12V 15 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump at Rural King is an industry standard DC pump that dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM), and is perfect for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. The Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115V AC Pump, 1/4 HP Motor (Pump Only) is made of heavy duty cast iron and can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum.
If you need a filter kit those are available as well, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite, Hydrosorb Filter Kit. If you need a fuel pump with nozzle find those at Rural King too.
We offer all the hoses, gas nozzles, and meters, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite, 4 Wheel Mechanical Meter which has a large easy to read display, and flow ports that can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Whether you need transfer pumps, manual hand pumps, or even remote dispensers, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115/230V for use with AST Remote Dispensers you can find all that you might need right at your local store or online.
When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA
GPI MR-5-30 Series Mechanical Fuel Meters fits virtually all mounting applications. The unique 90 degree incremental rotation of both the inlet and outlet ports make for easy installation and reduces the need for extra elbows.
- Calibrated at Factory for Diesel Fuel
- Metric Models are Available offering Measurement in Litres with BSPP Threads
- Field Calibrate to Measure Other Fluids or to Adjust for Differences in Viscosity and Flowrates
- Flow Range of 5 to 30 GPM (19 to 114 LPM)
- Available with 3/4, 1 or 1-1/2-inch Inlet/Outlet
- Available in Gallon or Litre Models
- Optional Pulse Kit Available
- Built-In Strainer
- Push-Button Reset
- Easy-to-Read Display
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year Warranty
12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Hytrel Diaphragms, Viton Elastomers and Monsanto coupler. Includes 1"x12' Hose, Connectors and Shutoff Ball Valve.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Comes complete with a 901 Meter and Manual Nozzle. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire
- 901 Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 432 Dimensions: 1" x 6"
1 year warrantyLearn More
This quick, economical Hand Pump provides a clean, safe way to unload your 55 gallon drum. Producing 11oz per stroke is great for small shops or even as an emergency backup. Simple and easy to use, mounts directly to a 55gallon drum on the 2"NPT Bung adapter, with Telescoping Suction Tube.
Features & Benefits
- Hand Action Lever
- 11 oz per stroke
- Polypropylene Construction
- Telescoping Suction Tube
- 2" NPT Bung Adapter
This pump is a contractor special. Hose and nozzle are sold separately. Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Includes weight centering inlet and 15 ft / 4.6 m power cord.
Specifications Model M-3025CS-PO Design Type Vane Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 25 GPM, Up to 95 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose Sold Separately Nozzle Sold Separately Power Cord 15 ft. (4.6 m), 10/3 AWG Motor Protection 40 amp circuit breaker To Use With Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene Unique Features Weight centering inlet hose - includes check valves Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards
3/4" x 12' EPDM hose with 3/4" BSPP stainless steel male fitting.
Features & Benefits
- 3/4" x 12'
- EPDM material
- 3/4" BSPP Stainless Steel fittings