Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
- 3/4" Diameter Nozzle
- Used for Unleaded Fuel
- Automatic Shutoff
Nozzle Spout Hook<
Used for Automatic NozzlesLearn More
- Large Letter Easy to Read Display
- Simple Turn Knob Reset
- Fits Virtually All Mounting Applications, 90 Rotation of Inlet and Outlet Ports
- Built-In Strainer on Inlet
- Can change Factory Calibration (Diesel) for different Fuels
- UL Listed; suitable for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Kerosene E15 AND B20 Fuels.
Specifications Model MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Nutating Disc Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flow Range 5-30 GPM, 19-114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Operating Temperature -20° to 125°F (-29° to 52°C) Reads Gallons Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing Pressure Rating 3.4 bar, 50 PSI To Use With Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Gasohol (E10 max) Do Not Use With Water or Chemicals Approvals U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards Fitting NPT
116000-1 CALIBRATION CONTAINER has a 5 gallon measurement to calibrate fluid meters. Has molded one-piece design for lightweight durability. Each container is individually calibrated at the factory for maximum accuracy.Learn More
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
Sotera Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2%. Battery powered, LCD display.Learn More
Braided copper static ground wire prevents static discharge and ensures safe fueling. Dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. A blend of nitrile and PVC external materials provide rugged protection against cuts, abrasions, snags, and are resistant against puncture. This hose is designed for use with all electric pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 3/4" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 3/4"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- 3/4 x 12' Fuel Transfer Hose
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
Cast aluminum Fill-Rite pump provides smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Improved seal keeps water out. Built-in check valve and strainer. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2in. NPT. Anti-siphoning device, hose with static wire and a 22 in. to 40 in. telescoping suction pipe. Padlockable pump can be set up for reverse flow and is adaptable for drums, kegs or storage tanks. U.S.A.Learn More