Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Fill-Rite Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2% using liquid calibration. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20gpm flow
- Pressures to 125psi max
- Glass-filled Polypropylene housing
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1"FNPT ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature range
- 360° positioning display
- Quick, one step calibration
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant
- 20 stored calibration factor settings
- Two alkaline AA batteries included
Specially formulated EnduraPlas narrow diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. narrow diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Rectangular Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 51 x 21 x 38 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Artic Fuel Hose
- Functional to -40 degrees F
The 9011.5 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 9011.5 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 6 to 40 GPM. this meter has a 1.5" inlet and outlet.
- +/- 2% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- -40 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
The Fill-Rite F1810HC1 is an 18 GPM Hydrosorb Filter. Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discol-oration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt, silt and corrosion. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently. Manufactured by Tuthill.Learn More
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotar with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' hose with Static Wire
- 807C Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
This Fill-Rite 2-wire battery cable works with all DC-powered pumps, providing safe operation when dispensing flammable fluids. 18ft. L cable includes 5ft. ground wire. ill-Rite Power Cord for 12VDC Pump Length: 18'2-Wire 12-Gauge battery cable for the DC powered pumps.
Material Copper/Polyethylene Size 18 ft Style 3-Wire Type Battery Cable Application Connecting to a 12 Volt power source Model Compatibility All 12 Volt DC Pumps