Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Tuthill/FillRite 4 Wheel Mechanical Meter, 1.5 " Meter 23-151 LPM, in package Pipe fittings to fit 300 Series pumps 901LMK300$250.97
The 901LMK300 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 901LMK300 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 23 to 151 LPM. this meter has a 1" inlet and outlet package has fittings to install in the 300 Series pumpsLearn More
Fill-Rite Piston Pumps have an aluminum body with a stainless steel liner. Providing smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2" NPT threaded tank adapter. 20 gallons per 100 strokes. Made in the USA!
- 20 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- UL Approved
- Aluminum Body with Stainless Steel Liner
- Anti Siphon Valve
- Pumps may be padlocked
- Pumps can be set up for reverse flow
- 76 LPM per 100 Strokes
- 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet, NPT-F Ports
- 2 in. NPT-M Tank Adapter
- Check Valve
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
FILL-RITE S034H1311 Swivel for Transfer Pump Straight Through Inlet 3/4 In FNPT Outlet 3/4 In MNPT For Use With 1P894 2GMP5 2GMP8 2RB95 4FY17 4FY19 4GY16 4RP94 Dia. Material Aluminum with Viton and Buna Seals Max. Pressure 50 PSI Standards UL Application For Refined Petroleum LiquidsLearn More
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of automatic nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
- Compatible with leaded gasoline UL/cUL listed
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- Automatic shut-off
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Red body cover to indicate gasoline compatibility
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- 50 Pounds Per Square Inch
- 5/8" x 8' Fuel Pump Hose
- Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards, & Threaded Fittings
- For All Hand Pump Products With 3/4" Outlets.
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- Designed for use with all hand pumps.
- Dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils
- 3/4" NPT Fittings
The Fill-Rite Hose Kit is designed for use with gravity tanks and is suitable for gasoline, diesel and kerosene applications. Hose (in. x ft.): 3/4 x 12 Kit is designed for use with gravity tanks 3/4in. x 12ft.Learn More
This Fill-Rite Vent Cap allows excess pressure to vent to atmosphere, allowing electric or manual operated pumps to operate properly by not reducing flow rate when discharging fuel. It features aluminum construction with a cast iron threaded base; 2in. NPT male thread and fits all auxiliary or transfer tanks with 2in. Outlet Port (in.): 2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 5 x 5 x 2Learn More
The 9011.5 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 9011.5 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 6 to 40 GPM. this meter has a 1.5" inlet and outlet.
- +/- 2% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- -40 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads