Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
The multi-plane swivel has a high-flow design for great performance and is compact and lightweight for easy handling. The body is constructed of a high aluminum zinc alloy with a fluorosilicone inner O-ring and a fluorocarbon outer O-ring.
- Double O-ring seals at each swivel for long life at low temperatures (-40° F/C)
- Compatibility with unleaded gasoline, diesel and ethanol blends through E10
- Full 360° spherical rotation for easy movement
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
The RP-10 Rotary Hand Pump is rugged simplicity in action, with extra efficiencies in field transfer of gasoline and up to medium weight oils. Designed for use with portable tanks, drums or barrels. UL Listed.
- Rotary action
- Handle locks for security
Specifications Model RP-10-UL Design Type Rotary Flowrate Up to 10 gallons per 100 revolutions Nozzle Metal Tank Fitting 2 inch NPT Mechanical Connection 1, 3/4 in. Hose 8 ft., 3/4 in. diameter Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches To Use With Kerosene, Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Medium Oil (up to 30W), and hydraulic fluid Approvals U.L. Listed Subject 124
- Fuel Filter Head
- 1" Aluminum Filter Head for F4030PMO
- For Models with Any Electrical Pump with 1" Outlet
- Fuel Transfer Systems Over 18 GPM
3/4" NPT Hose Nozzle end with hook designed to be used with Fill-Rite Hand Pumps.Learn More
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
115VAC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out.
Hytrel Diaphragms, Viton Elastomers and 2" bung adapter. Includes Telescoping Steel Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, and Manual Nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- 115Volt AC Motor
- Hytrel Diaphragms
- Viton Seals
- 1"x12' Buna Hose
- Manual Nozzle
- 2" NPT Adapter
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- Nozzle Boot
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes