Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Fill-Rite aluminum straight through swivel for transfer pumps eliminates twisting or kinking hoses when delivering refined petroleum liquids. 360 swivel; 50 PSI maximum pressure. Operates down to -40 F. Includes Viton and Fluorosilicone seals. Pressure (PSI): 50
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Type: Swivel Coupler
- Overall Lenght: 2"
- Model Compatability: 1" Hose and Nozzles
- Inlet Size: 1"
- Outlet Size: 1"
The GPI DP-20 Diaphragm Hand Pump is compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products and well-suited for dirty or contaminated fluids.
- This diaphragm pump is well-suited for dirty or contaminated fluids. It is compatable with a wide variety of petroleum products and fits any container with a 2" bung.
- Choose this pump when you need a portable maintenance free hand pump. Great for use in the garage, barn, on top of a barrel or in the back of the truck.
- Tank Fitting: 2 inch NPT
- Nozzle Type Thermoplastic
- Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) UL listed hose
- Flow rate up to 20 gallons per 100 strokes. Suction pipe adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel(up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) and kerosene. Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid.
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $34.99Product Features
- 3/4" Diameter Nozzle
- Used for Unleaded Fuel
- Automatic Shutoff
Particulate Fuel Dispenser Filter is designed with resin-impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust and microbes.
Features & Benefits
- 30 Micron Filter
- 50 psi
- 40 gpm
- 1 1/2-16
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to 15% and ultra-low sulfur diesel
Fill-Rite's Quart stroke hand pump with 2in. Bung Adapter, 1/2in. Steel Suction Pipe and 1/4in. Swing Drain Tube.Learn More
12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Portable Tubular Frame with Top and Bottom Tote Adapter Kits, Santoprene Diaphragms, and EPDM Elastomers. Includes Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, 1"x9' EPDM Hose, and Shutoff Ball Valve.
- 12Volt DC Motor
- Tubular Frame Assembly
- Top and Bottom of Tote Adapter Kits
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- 1"x9' EPDM Hose
- 1"x12' EPDM Hose
- Shutoff Ball Valve
- Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
The 901 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 901 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 6 to 40 GPM. this meter has a 1" inlet and outlet.
- +/- 2% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 6-40 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1" Inlet/Outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
This Fill-Rite 2-wire battery cable works with all DC-powered pumps, providing safe operation when dispensing flammable fluids. 18ft. L cable includes 5ft. ground wire. ill-Rite Power Cord for 12VDC Pump Length: 18'2-Wire 12-Gauge battery cable for the DC powered pumps.
Material Copper/Polyethylene Size 18 ft Style 3-Wire Type Battery Cable Application Connecting to a 12 Volt power source Model Compatibility All 12 Volt DC Pumps
This is the electronic disc meter can be used with motor oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil, antifreeze (not to exceed 50% water), ATF and waste oil. Do not use with flammable fluids or antifreeze that exceeds 50% water.
Specifications Design Type Nutating Disc Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet, 3/4 in. Bushing Accuracy ± 2%of reading Flow Range 8-80 QPM, 7.5-76 LPM Display 6 Digits, LCD Reads Gallons, Quarts, Liters, Ounces Wetted Materials PBT Polyester Housing Powered By 9 Volt Alkaline Battery Pressure Rating 50 PSI Model LM-300-Q6N
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes