Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Cast aluminum Fill-Rite pump provides smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Improved seal keeps water out. Built-in check valve and strainer. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2in. NPT. Anti-siphoning device, hose with static wire and a 22 in. to 40 in. telescoping suction pipe. Padlockable pump can be set up for reverse flow and is adaptable for drums, kegs or storage tanks. U.S.A.Learn More
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90 street elbow and ball valve nozzle. HP: 1/2, Watts: 480, Flow (GPM): 4, Speed (RPM): 1,800, Amps: 40, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Max.Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
The 807CMK Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CMK is a 3 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet. In package, pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps
- 3/4in. 3-wheel, waterproof mechanical meter has durable, aluminum construction that stands up through all types of weather
- Comes complete with fittings for installation on either electric or hand pumps
- Delivers 5-20 GPM at pressures to 150 PSI
- Compatible with most 3/4in. Fill-Rite Pumps including model #'s FR112, FR122, FR152, FR162, 1210B, FR610 and FR700 (all sold separately)
- Designed to fit all 3/4in. outlet pumps
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. Highest performing with a flow rate of 19 GPM at the nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow / 19 GPM at end of nozzle
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 1" x 18' UL Listed Hose
- 901 Mechanical Meter
- Ultra High Flow Nozzle
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
The Fill-Rite diesel fuel transfer pump delivers diesel fuel or light oils. Not to be used for dispensing gasoline, alcohol, or waste vegetable oil to be used for biodiesel fuel. This light duty rotary vane transfer pump is portable and self priming. The pump is cast iron and produces a flow rate of 10 GPM. It is powered by DC voltage. Battery cable with clips is included. As a complete pump kit it also has 8” of 3/4” hose, pick up strainer, for the inlet and outlet, and a plastic 3/4” plastic nozzle. The pump is compatible with diesel and antifreeze fluids.
- Compact, high flow, 12 Volt design delivers up to 10 GPM Flow, at 20 Amps & maximum suction lift of 6.5ft.
- Includes suction hose with strainer to prevent contaminants from entering pump
- Cast iron body makes it durable through all types of weather.
- Uses a 1/5 HP, 2800 RPM motor that delivers high performance.
- Has a 30 minute duty cycle & is self-priming so the motor will not burn out when running dry
- Includes a bypass valve & lip seal for leak protection.
- Includes a 6.5ft. power cable with battery clips & a 30 Amp inline fuse
- Features a 3/4in. NPT inlet & outlet ports
1/5Watts 4Flow (GPM) 10Speed (RPM) 2800Amps 20Max. Total Head (ft.) 30Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 6.5Inlet Port (in.) 3/4Outlet Port (in.) 3/4Discharge (ft.) 8Duty Cycle 30min.Self-Priming YesBypass Valve YesSeal Type LipNozzle Type SwivelHose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 8Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 7 1/8 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8Manufacturer Warranty NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
Fill-Rite Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2% using liquid calibration. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20gpm flow
- Pressures to 125psi max
- Glass-filled Polypropylene housing
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1"FNPT ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature range
- 360° positioning display
- Quick, one step calibration
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant
- 20 stored calibration factor settings
- Two alkaline AA batteries included