Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13
This is the electronic disc meter can be used with motor oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil, antifreeze (not to exceed 50% water), ATF and waste oil. Do not use with flammable fluids or antifreeze that exceeds 50% water.
Specifications Design Type Nutating Disc Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet, 3/4 in. Bushing Accuracy ± 2%of reading Flow Range 8-80 QPM, 7.5-76 LPM Display 6 Digits, LCD Reads Gallons, Quarts, Liters, Ounces Wetted Materials PBT Polyester Housing Powered By 9 Volt Alkaline Battery Pressure Rating 50 PSI Model LM-300-Q6N
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90 street elbow and ball valve nozzle. HP: 1/2, Watts: 480, Flow (GPM): 4, Speed (RPM): 1,800, Amps: 40, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Max.Learn More
Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt, silt and corrosion.
- May be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends
- Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner.
- Helps your engines operate more efficiently.
Particulate Fuel Dispenser Filter is designed with resin-impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust and microbes.
Features & Benefits
- 30 Micron Filter
- 50 psi
- 40 gpm
- 1 1/2-16
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to 15% and ultra-low sulfur diesel
Specially formulated EnduraPlas narrow diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. narrow diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Rectangular Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 51 x 21 x 38 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Fill-Rite Pump Filters Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discoloration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More
Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle, For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum, Plastic Hand Protector, Inlet 1 Inch FNPT, Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet, Maximum Inlet Pressure 50 PSI, For Use with 4RP93/4FY25/4FY26 And Other Fuel Transfer Pumps, Meets UL Standards, Includes Hang Up Hook
- Efficient nozzles maximize output of small fuel transfer pumps.
- Auto shutoff reduces fuel spills.
- Automatic shutoff is not guaranteed when operating pressure is less than 5 psi.
- Nozzle lever can be set for hands-free operation.
- Aluminum nozzle, plastic hand protector.
- UL Listed.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 50 psi
- Include hang-up hook
- Min. Operating Pressure: 5 psi.
- Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle
- For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum
- Inlet 1 Inch FNPT
- Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet
- For Use with 4RP93, 4FY25, 4FY26 and Other Fuel Transfer Pumps