Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Fill-Rite Pump Filters Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discoloration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More
- Anti-Theft Collar Fits Pre-Vent Cap and Pump Base to Stop Fuel Theft
- Locking Mechanism Accepts Standard Master Lock or Master 40 Lock
- Mounts on GPI Electric Pumps with Spin Collar
- Economical Theft Deterrent
- Synthetic Polymer Thermoplastic Material Stands up in All Kinds of Weather
3/4" NPT Hose Nozzle end with hook designed to be used with Fill-Rite Hand Pumps.Learn More
Fill-Rite's line of 3 wheel mechanical flow meters are designed to meet the stringent demands of customers who need to monitor fuel usage accurately and dependability. Rugged construction, easy to read numbers, and the flexibility of horizontal or vertical positioning are just three features of these superior meters. Plus, all can be field calibrated for the utmost accuracy, regardless of fluid.
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
- Gravity Flow Strainer Traps
This Fill-Rite Vent Cap allows excess pressure to vent to atmosphere, allowing electric or manual operated pumps to operate properly by not reducing flow rate when discharging fuel. It features aluminum construction with a cast iron threaded base; 2in. NPT male thread and fits all auxiliary or transfer tanks with 2in. Outlet Port (in.): 2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 5 x 5 x 2Learn More
Fill-Rite aluminum straight through swivel for transfer pumps eliminates twisting or kinking hoses when delivering refined petroleum liquids. 360 swivel; 50 PSI maximum pressure. Operates down to -40 F. Includes Viton and Fluorosilicone seals. Pressure (PSI): 50
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Type: Swivel Coupler
- Overall Lenght: 2"
- Model Compatability: 1" Hose and Nozzles
- Inlet Size: 1"
- Outlet Size: 1"
Particulate Fuel Dispenser Filter is designed with resin-impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust and microbes.
Features & Benefits
- 30 Micron Filter
- 50 psi
- 40 gpm
- 1 1/2-16
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to 15% and ultra-low sulfur diesel
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90 street elbow and ball valve nozzle. HP: 1/2, Watts: 480, Flow (GPM): 4, Speed (RPM): 1,800, Amps: 40, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Max.Learn More
When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA
Fill-Rite Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2% using liquid calibration. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20gpm flow
- Pressures to 125psi max
- Glass-filled Polypropylene housing
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1"FNPT ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature range
- 360° positioning display
- Quick, one step calibration
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant
- 20 stored calibration factor settings
- Two alkaline AA batteries included