Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
- Artic Fuel Hose
- Functional to -40 degrees F
This Fill-Rite 2-wire battery cable works with all DC-powered pumps, providing safe operation when dispensing flammable fluids. 18ft. L cable includes 5ft. ground wire. ill-Rite Power Cord for 12VDC Pump Length: 18'2-Wire 12-Gauge battery cable for the DC powered pumps.
Material Copper/Polyethylene Size 18 ft Style 3-Wire Type Battery Cable Application Connecting to a 12 Volt power source Model Compatibility All 12 Volt DC Pumps
GPI LP-50 Lever Hand Pump is designed to Fit Tanks or 55 Gallon Barrels with 2-inch NPT Threads.
- Unique Linkage and Shaft Design Ensures Smooth and Easy Stroke
- Design Eliminates Side Load, Shaft Binding or Seal Leakage Seen in Other Lever Pumps
- Rugged Construction of Acetal and ABS
- Polypropylene and Viton Wetted Parts for Fluid Compatibility
- Mounts Easily on Tanks or 55 Gallon Barrels with 2-inch NPT Threads
- Adjustable Suction Pipe Included
- Use with Water, Windshield Washer Fluid, Antifreeze, Petroleum Products and Agricultural Chemicals including Roundup
- 90-Day Warranty
The 9011.5 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 9011.5 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 6 to 40 GPM. this meter has a 1.5" inlet and outlet.
- +/- 2% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- -40 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
Fill-Rite Piston Pumps have an aluminum body with a stainless steel liner. Providing smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2" NPT threaded tank adapter. 20 gallons per 100 strokes. Made in the USA!
- 20 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- UL Approved
- Aluminum Body with Stainless Steel Liner
- Anti Siphon Valve
- Pumps may be padlocked
- Pumps can be set up for reverse flow
- 76 LPM per 100 Strokes
- 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet, NPT-F Ports
- 2 in. NPT-M Tank Adapter
- Check Valve
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of automatic nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
- Green body cover to indicate diesel compatibility
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- Automatic shut-off
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
Specially formulated EnduraPlas narrow diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. narrow diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Rectangular Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 51 x 21 x 38 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
This Fill-Rite Pedestal Base Kit includes all the components needed for mounting an AC-powered fuel pump (Item# 109592) to underground storage kit for ease of operation. Base mounts directly to concrete pad. U.S.A.
Features + Benefits
- Includes base, pedestal column
- Coupler for 1 1/4in. pipe (less suction pipe and union)