Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Rural King has all the fuel transfer pumps and accessories that you may need. From gas flow meters, pumps, to replacement hoses, nozzles, fuel tank filters and more. You are able to find what you need to help make sure your equipment keeps running smoothly in one convenient store or online.
The Tuthill/Fill-Rite 12V 15 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump at Rural King is an industry standard DC pump that dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM), and is perfect for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. The Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115V AC Pump, 1/4 HP Motor (Pump Only) is made of heavy duty cast iron and can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum.
If you need a filter kit those are available as well, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite, Hydrosorb Filter Kit. If you need a fuel pump with nozzle find those at Rural King too.
We offer all the hoses, gas nozzles, and meters, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite, 4 Wheel Mechanical Meter which has a large easy to read display, and flow ports that can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Whether you need transfer pumps, manual hand pumps, or even remote dispensers, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115/230V for use with AST Remote Dispensers you can find all that you might need right at your local store or online.
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
Fill-Rite's Quart stroke hand pump with 2in. Bung Adapter, 1/2in. Steel Suction Pipe and 1/4in. Swing Drain Tube.Learn More
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- 807C Meter
- Automatic Nozzle
- 115 Volt Model Only
- Use for Fixed Locations with Low Viscosity Petroleum Fuels
- Available with Either Manual or Automatic Nozzle
- Pump and Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Includes Check Valve with Pressure Relief Function
- External Switch Coverplate Removes Easily for Access to Switch
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Delivers Up to 20 GPM
- 2-Year Warranty
This M-3025 high performance pump is a cabinet model. Use on vehicle mounted tanks or vented storage tanks. Choose this pump when reduced fueling time is critical. Includes manual leaded nozzle. Motor is UL Listed.
Specifications Model M-3025CB-ML Design Type Vane Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 25 GPM, Up to 95 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 18 ft (5.5 m), 1 in. diameter Nozzle Manual Power Cord 18 ft (5.5 m), 10/3 AWG Motor Protection 40 amp circuit breaker To Use With Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene Unique Features High flow reduces time spent refueling Approvals U.L. Listed Motors to U.S. and Canadian Standards
Mechanical Fuel Meter calibrated in gallons with 3/4 inch NPT thread inlet/outlet. C UL US Listed. 5 to 30 GPM (19 to 114 LPM). Large 4-digit display. Turn knob reset.
- Model MR 5-30-G6N
- Design Type Nutating Disc
- Fitting Size 3/4 Inch
- Fitting Type NPT
- Flow Range 5 to 30 GPM 19 to 114 LPM
- Accuracy ±2 %
- Pressure Rating 3.4 bar 50 psig
- Reads Gallons
- Use with Diesel Gasoline Gasoline/Ethanol blends at levels designated as "gasohol" (E10 maximum) Kerosene
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Construction Aluminum
- Display Type Mechanical
- Max Batch Digits 4
- Max Cumulative Digits 7
- Powered By N/A
- Standard C UL US Listed
- Unique Feature Large, easy to read display with turn knob reset.
- Warranty 2 Years
The 9011.5 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 9011.5 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 6 to 40 GPM. this meter has a 1.5" inlet and outlet.
- +/- 2% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- -40 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads