Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Rural King has all the fuel transfer pumps and accessories that you may need. From gas flow meters, pumps, to replacement hoses, nozzles, fuel tank filters and more. You are able to find what you need to help make sure your equipment keeps running smoothly in one convenient store or online.
The Tuthill/Fill-Rite 12V 15 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump at Rural King is an industry standard DC pump that dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM), and is perfect for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. The Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115V AC Pump, 1/4 HP Motor (Pump Only) is made of heavy duty cast iron and can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum.
If you need a filter kit those are available as well, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite, Hydrosorb Filter Kit. If you need a fuel pump with nozzle find those at Rural King too.
We offer all the hoses, gas nozzles, and meters, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite, 4 Wheel Mechanical Meter which has a large easy to read display, and flow ports that can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Whether you need transfer pumps, manual hand pumps, or even remote dispensers, such as the Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115/230V for use with AST Remote Dispensers you can find all that you might need right at your local store or online.
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Sotera Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2%. Battery powered, LCD display.Learn More
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
Cast aluminum Fill-Rite pump provides smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Improved seal keeps water out. Built-in check valve and strainer. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2in. NPT. Anti-siphoning device, hose with static wire and a 22 in. to 40 in. telescoping suction pipe. Padlockable pump can be set up for reverse flow and is adaptable for drums, kegs or storage tanks. U.S.A.Learn More
Sotera Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units. The 850 has a mass air sensor that distinguishes between fluid and air. That means the 850 stops metering when you've finished emptying a container, adding an extra degree of accuracy.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2%. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20 GPM Flow
- Pressures Up To 120 PSI Max
- Mass Air Sensor
- 1" FNPT Ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature Range
- 360° Positioning Display
- Two Alkaline AA Batteries Included
- Quick, One Step Calibration
- LCD Display
- Waterproof, Corrosion-Resistant
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Glass-Filled Polypropylene Housing
Fill-Rite Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2% using liquid calibration. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20gpm flow
- Pressures to 125psi max
- Glass-filled Polypropylene housing
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1"FNPT ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature range
- 360° positioning display
- Quick, one step calibration
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant
- 20 stored calibration factor settings
- Two alkaline AA batteries included
The 807CMK Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CMK is a 3 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet. In package, pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps
- 3/4in. 3-wheel, waterproof mechanical meter has durable, aluminum construction that stands up through all types of weather
- Comes complete with fittings for installation on either electric or hand pumps
- Delivers 5-20 GPM at pressures to 150 PSI
- Compatible with most 3/4in. Fill-Rite Pumps including model #'s FR112, FR122, FR152, FR162, 1210B, FR610 and FR700 (all sold separately)
- Designed to fit all 3/4in. outlet pumps
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
Fill-Rite-FR112C Rotary Hand Pump is especially effective with medium viscosity liquids, as well as oils, gasoline and diesel fuels. This fuel hand pump is designed for use with portable tanks, drums or barrels, this self-priming fuel transfer pump delivers 10 gallons per 100 revolutions. TheFR112C Hand Pump is the perfect pump for construction, agriculture, and other industries where maximum productivity and maximum portability are important. Rotary Hand Pump with cast iron rotor for fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT (National Pipe Thread) bung. UL Listed. Comes with a Tuthill / Fill-Rite Model 111 Counter Kit.Learn More
Diesel Exhaust Fluid is a rapidly growing requirement for on and off-road commercial and industrial heavy duty trucks, farming implements and vehicles. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers full compatibility with the corrosive DEF fluids. This DEF ready nozzle will completely seal at shut-off minimizing leaking and subsequent crystallizing of the DEF fluids when exposed to air.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with DEF
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3/4” stainless steel nozzle and body
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover to clearly identify DEF compatibility
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Hanging hook for tote and drum mounting
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in USA