Fuel Transfer Pumps & Acc.
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
FILL-RITE S034H1311 Swivel for Transfer Pump Straight Through Inlet 3/4 In FNPT Outlet 3/4 In MNPT For Use With 1P894 2GMP5 2GMP8 2RB95 4FY17 4FY19 4GY16 4RP94 Dia. Material Aluminum with Viton and Buna Seals Max. Pressure 50 PSI Standards UL Application For Refined Petroleum LiquidsLearn More
Adjustable suction pipe features durableLong lasting stainless steel construction and easily adjusts from 21"-36"Made in the USA
SIZE up to 36" TYPE Steel Suction Pipe CONTENTS Pipe APPLICATION Drum Suction Pipe MODEL COMPATIBILITY For FR131 NUMBER OF PIECES 1 APPLICATIONS To fit drums, kegs or tanks up to 36" deep
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
Particulate Fuel Dispenser Filter is designed with resin-impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust and microbes.
Features & Benefits
- 30 Micron Filter
- 50 psi
- 40 gpm
- 1 1/2-16
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to 15% and ultra-low sulfur diesel