Take control of your winch with the included Mini-Rocker Switch that comes with an adjustable bracket to mount it to your ATV's handle bars and allows you to control your winch with the touch of your finger withoutever letting go of your handle bars.Kit Includes
- Handle bar Mini-Rocker Switch
- Heavy Duty Electrical Contactor
- Color coded wires for both winch and battery
- Installation Manual
Brand new "KFI" Winch Mount for the following Yamaha UTV's:
2006-2011 YAMAHA RHINO 450
2003-2007 YAMAHA RHINO 660
2008-2013 YAMAHA RHINO 700
Designed to work with the following Winches:
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000 / U4000 / U4000w
- Warn: U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- Warn: 4.0ci / RT40 / XT40 (use fairlead bracket that comes with the Warn Winch)
- RAMSEY: ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH: All ATV & UTV Winches
- VENOM: All ATV Winches
- MILE MARKER: All ATV Winches
- CHAMPION: C40252 (4500lbs Winch)
- CHAMPION: C10013 / C10014 / C10018 / C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- MANY OTHERS SIMILAR TO THE ABOVE (call for details)
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Wide ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 6.60" (requires 6.00" Fairlead Bracket that comes with your winch)
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
$499.97This Nordic Auto Plow ATV Plow is a time-saving, work-saving addition to your ATV. The patented rounded blade makes it ideal for use in winter and also for summer, preventing tearing up of grass or damaging paver bricks. Blade is also reversible for extra longevity. U.S.A. Learn More
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. The housing is then given a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- Diffused Spreader Light
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 23.5 Amp Draw 1.7 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 2250 Lux @ 10m 17.0 Beam Distance 82 m Peak Beam Intensity 1700 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family SR-Series
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
With most brands of UTV’s--straight off the showroom floor--access to the UTV bed is challenging to say the least. The Hitch-Step attaches to the UTV hitch receiver and provides “walk-in” access—in spite of the awkward height of UTV beds.
The all-aircraft-aluminum Hitch-Step includes a 14” wide x 16” long folding platform that features slip-resistant gripping ridges and cable suspension that provides a 300 lb weight limit. The Hitch-Step is positioned out of the way, but at the perfect point for safe step up into UTV bed. It even folds up under the UTV bed during travel.Learn More
- Constructed of steel with glass infused nylon plastic turn knob with a brass threaded insert
- 1/4-turn knob allows for quick & easy removal of the fuel pack from bracket
- Designed to hold (2) Kolpin Fuel Pack Jr. (sold separately)
- Mountable to any tubular ATV rack
- Uses minimal rack space