The PLUT-G mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto John Deere Gator vehicles.Learn More
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Fits 2011 RZR 900 and all RZR Models
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
$444.97Superwinch proudly stands behind its products with the industry's best warranties. We have implemented an exclusive 3-year warranty on our robust S3™ Solenoid. While most manufactures use off-the-shelf solenoids designed for automotive use, the S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid was designed by Superwinch engineers to outperform other solenoids on the market. Combined with the Superwinch commitment to quality, these new warranty enhancements give owners greater protection for their investment and unwavering confidence in their purchase. Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,000 lbs (1,814 kgs)
- Motor: 1.8 hp Series Wound
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid (3 Yr. Warranty) and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Action
- Brake: Mechanical and Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 7/32" x 60' (5.6mm x 18.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 30' Sealed, Hand-held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 8.7" D x 6.0" H (383mm L x 221mm D x 152mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Drum Length: 3.0" (76.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.69” (93.7mm) on Center
- Installed Weight: 28.2 lbs (12.79 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 33.5 lbs (15.2)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3 Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 30 Amps Motor Draw / 21.6 FPM (6.5 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,000 lbs: 311 Amps Motor Draw / 4.5 FPM (1.4 MPM) Line Speed
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 35.9 Amp Draw 2.6 LED's 10 Raw Lumens 3750 Lux @ 10m 1290 Beam Distance 718 m Peak Beam Intensity 129,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-Series
Establishing a great reputation can be tough, but that’s what Hisun ATV’s have been doing for years. Great reputations can only be gained by traveling the toughest trials and completing the most daunting tasks. Hisun ATV’s are up for the challenge. An electronic fuel injected engine is at the heart of every one of our Utility ATV’s transferring its power through an automatic CVT drive system. Hisun ATV’s will take you to places you’ve only dreamed without taking your wallet for a ride.
- 2 UP Seating Design
- Electronic Fuel InjectionV-Twin Cylinders
- On Demand 4-Wheel Drive
- Standard Alloy Rims
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / V-Twin Cylinders Displacement 976cc Bore and Stroke 91 x 75 Compression Ratio 11 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - F N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 - 14 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 11 - 14 Radial L x W x H 100" x 51.6" x 49" Wheelbase 61.7" Fuel Capacity 5.2 Gallons Vehicle Weight 900 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 44 lbs Front Rack / 77 lbs Rear Rack Ground Clearance 11" Instrumentation Digital-Analog Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500 lb Winch, CVTech Trailbloc IBC Clutch, Aluminum Rims,
Electronic Power Steering, Gas Shocks, Front and Rear Cargo Racks,
Warranty 1 Year Factory
- Model # ATV-WRC “Wireless Remote Control (for adding a wireless remote to any existing winch with a standard ATV Contactor)”
- Wireless Remote Holder can be mounted to your dash or Handle Bars
- Works universally with other branded Winches with a standard contactor Such as Warn or Superwinch
- Remote power ON/OFF with Automatic timed Power OFF
- Water resistant seals on transmitter box
- Up To 75' Distance (dependent on obstructions and interference)
- Easy to use with gloves on
- D-Ring Clip and Lanyard Included for easy carrying