The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 176 Amp Draw 12.75 LED's 64 Raw Lumens 14,720 Lux @ 10m 6403 Beam Distance 1600 m Peak Beam Intensity 640,300 cd Mount Type Surface Length 28 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
- Non-Titling Full Windshield
- Ultra Thick 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Polycarbonate (or equivalent).
- High quality, scratch resistant - Best Material on the market!!!!
- Windshield is cut with superior CNC 5-Axis Router... All edges are super-smooth
- Extermely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish... No Rust!
- Unique Quick-Release feature: Remove the windshield in just a few seconds. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!!!!
- Easy to install - No Drilling Required
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
The 64” UTV Plow is perfect to attach to your JD Gator, Toro Workman or other side by sides for all types of uses. Besides clearing snow, we have customers using the rounded edge plow to clear water off tarps on professional football fields, golf courses clearing aerated plugs from greens and tee boxes, and landscapers installing paver brick sidewalks and driveways.
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length - 64 Inches
- Blade Height - 19 1/2 Inches
Spando-Hands provide warmth, feel and camouflage. the rugged knit texture is thin enough for sensitive feel, yet thick enough to warm the chill of a frosty morning. Spando-Hands weigh less than an ounce and can be stored compactly so that an extra pair can be easily carried in a pocket. Model #305 Spando-Hands come with gripper dots and Model #306 do not have gripper dots. They come in all the popular Spando-Flage colors. Spando-Hands can and should be washed often to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinking or fading.Learn More
This Grill only works with Winch Mount 100560Product Specifications
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 10 GA. steel
- Unlike all other competitors our grills are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black Textured for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: A2500 / A3000 / U4000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : New 4-hole Mounted Superwinches
- MILE MARKER: PE2500 / VMX2.5
- VENOM : All Hardcare Series
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- MANY OTHERS SIMILAR TO THE ABOVE (call for details)
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
Easily change out your blades with Swisher's Blade Mounting Kit. This blade mount adapter is used with Swisher's blades 18749 and 18750. Attaches easily to Swisher's 2646 Universal Mounting Kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Made in the USALearn More
KXP PLUNGER 98500 ATV - 1” Diameter
- Ergonomically designed handle with brass insert
- Expanding plunger provides a solid attachment for accessories
- Available in two different sizes (ATV and UTV)
- Easy installation - no tools required
- Quick on/off - change accessories by rotating the power twist handle
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV/UTV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
Talon Heavy Duty Series Advantage - Speed and power make our Talon Series winches ideal for recovery and super duty applications. Available in 14,000 and 18,000 lbs with either steel or synthetic ropes. These 2-stage planetary gear winches are packed with essential and extra practical features for efficient, reliable, and safe winching operations under the heaviest loads.
- Rated Line Pull: 18,000 lbs (8,165 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Synthetic Rope 1/2” x 90’ (13mm x 27.43m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 27.5” L x 8.46” D x 11.57 ”H (698.5mm L x 215.0mm D x 294.21mm H)
- Drum Diameter 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm) & 10” x 6.5” (254mm x 165.1mm)
- Installed Weight: 147 lbs (66 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs (72.5 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs 75 Amps Motor Draw / 25 FPM (7.62 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 18,000 lbs 415 Amps Motor Draw /2.5 FPM (.76 MPM) Line Speed
Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). For people who want full remote control of all functions, this hydraulically operated version of the Home Plow is controlled by a hydraulic power unit that directs both the up/down and right/left motion of the blade. With full power control, the driver can move the blade in the desired direction with just a push of a button. This popular version of the Home Plow is the most like a traditional commercial snowplow. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only)Learn More