The 64” Straight Plow is perfect for long driveways and sidewalks – you can also change the angle of the blade to 5 different positions with a simple T-Handle pin.
- It won’t rust
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length - 64 Inches
- Blade Height - 19 1/2 Inches
HAND GUARD WITH MIRROR 97300
- Constructed of durable molded polyurethane with Kolpin’s trademark Rhino Rib® reinforcement for added protection
- Features round, 3” (76.2mm) fisheye rearview mirror
- Universal fit design mounts directly to most ATV handlebars
- Does NOT fit Can-Am ATV’s with hand guards or Kawasaki
- Brute Force Models with plastic handlebar fascia
- Includes two hand guards and hardware
Overhead Console with Mirror
- Provides additional overhead storage
- UTV rear mirror included
- Rear mirror features a convex lens providing high visibility over rough terrain
- Rear mirror is easily adjustable
- Universal clamps attach to roll bars even with a roof installed
- Dimensions: 9.25”l x 5.5”w x 6”h
- Made in the USA
Most hunters try and hope to be so well camouflaged, and so effectively concealed that when a deer, turkey or some other animal looks their way, those penetrating eyes look right on by and see nothing that resembles a human being. The Spando-Flage Allusion headnet is the only headnet that covers the entire face and allows you to look your prey in the eye.
The new Allusion Headnets, with a more comfortable fit and a more effective, more detailed camo pattern, gets the job done like never before. Allusion Headnets conform to the hunter's face and eliminates the age old problem common with all other face covers of moving and blocking the sight line as you try to make the shot. They are also the only full face covers guaranteed to prevent the problem of fogged-up glasses.
Other unique features of Allusion Headnets:
- Eyeholes can be cut to the preferred size without raveling.
- Allusion Headnets can and should be washed regularly to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinkage or loss of shape.
- Allusion Headnets are available in most popular camo patterns and can be matched perfectly to hunting apparel.
- Provides warmth enough to cut the early morning chill, but is ventilated to be comfortable on the warm days of early seasons.
- Ideal for all types of hunting in any season. The camouflaged patterns are ideal for deer, turkey, elk and duck hunting. The snow white version is perfect for hunting geese or in other snowy conditions.
Mounting brackets to secure the rumble seats to the UTV.Learn More
Superwinch proudly stands behind its products with the industry's best warranties. We have implemented an exclusive 3-year warranty on our robust S3™ Solenoid. While most manufactures use off-the-shelf solenoids designed for automotive use, the S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid was designed by Superwinch engineers to outperform other solenoids on the market. Combined with the Superwinch commitment to quality, these new warranty enhancements give owners greater protection for their investment and unwavering confidence in their purchase.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 5,000 lbs (2,268 kgs)
- Motor: 2.1 hp Series Wound
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid (3 Yr. Warranty) and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Action
- Brake: Mechanical and Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 1/4" x 50' (6.4mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Latched
- Fairlead: Roller
- Remote: 30' Hand-held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 8.7" D x 6.0" H (383mm L x 221mm D x 152mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Drum Length: 3.0" (76.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.69” (93.7mm) on Center
- Installed Weight: 38.9 lbs (17.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3 Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 36 Amps Motor Draw / 31.0 FPM (9.4 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 5,000 lbs: 350 Amps Motor Draw / 4.5 FPM ( 1.4 MPM) Line Speed
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More