Here’s the perfect way to safely keep your firearms at your fingertips – and, to keep them totally protected. The Quick Draw Overhead Gun Rack holds two guns securely in the inside roof area of the UTV.
This Model Fits:
- UTV's with 10"-15" Rollbar Depth
- Polaris Razor UTV
- Kymco UTV
- American Sportworks Bulldog UTV
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, Rigid's diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with the patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 67.5 Amp Draw 4.89 LED's 18 Raw Lumens 6750 Lux @ 10m 55 Beam Distance 148 m Peak Beam Intensity 5500 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family E-Series
If hunting to you could mean using a shotgun, rifle, bow or muzzleloader the FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and an amazing 16 inches of width adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows. The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails. The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.
- Includes rubber replacement straps
- Double rack design
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 19,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 17,600 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 12,500 lbs (5,670 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Synthetic Rope 3/8” x 80’ (9.5mm x 24.4m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 24.57” L x 6.20” D x 10.95 ”H (624.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 278.15mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 68 lbs (31 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 81 lbs (37 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 12,500 lbs: 530 Amps Motor Draw / 3.25 FPM (.99 MPM) Line Speed
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Fits John Deere XUV550 and RSX850i
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperaturesLearn More
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
SnowBear® Plows Inc. is the leading North American manufacturer of personal and light commercial snow plows and related accessories. The 84” SnowBear® snow plow is the perfect fit for a full size truck. With the SnowBear® Personal plow you will be able to remove now 50 times faster than with a snow thrower, all done from the comfort of your vehicle for virtually the same price. No more back aches and no more paying an expensive commercial plow to clear your property. Mounts easily to any class 3 2” front mounted hitch (not included)
- Measures 88” x 26”
- Made in North America with heavy duty steel construction
- Easily mounts to a vehicle with a class 3 2” front hitch (not included)
- Will fit most trucks and SUV’s
- Easy attachment and removal system for your plow
- Comes with a custom geared electric winch with heavy duty strap
- Wireless control switch as well as wired switch included
- Includes a deflector and marker kit which helps operator visibility
- Included skid shoes make plowing over soft surfaces, gravel and uneven terrain easy
- 5 position angling to allow you to push snow where ever you need it to go
- Plow stands allow for easy storage of the plow
- Finished in a premium black powder coat
- Part #: 324-082
- 88” wide
- 26” in height
- 345 lbs
- Premium black powder coat
Warranty: One year limited warrantyLearn More
The QuickDraw Quick-Release Adapter Plate is designed to serve as a means of installing the QuickDraw Gun Rack so that it can be removed by removing four wing knobs. The adapter Plate mounts to the floor of most side-by-side UTV’s, golf cart-type vehicles and pickup trucks. Once the plate is installed, the QD800 QuickDraw Gun Rack can be installed or removed in seconds. The QuickDraw Adapter Plate is constructed of aircraft aluminum and comes complete with all mounting hardware. Made with Pride in the USA.
THE QD800 PMP2 PLATE FITS: ALL THREE “MID-SIZED UTVS” 400 500 AND THE NEW MID-SIZED 800Learn More
$43.97Fits Following Models
- 1995 - 2003 Honda Foreman 400
- 1998 - 2004 Honda Foreman 400 ES
- 1998 - 2004 Honda Foreman 450 S
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All ATV Winches
- VENOM : 2000 / 2500 / 3500 Hardcore Series
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- MILE MARKER : PE2500 / VMX2.5
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More