The 49 inch Straight Plow is perfect for long driveways and sidewalks – you can also change the angle of the blade to 5 different positions with a simple T-Handle pin.
- It won’t rust
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length - 49 Inches
- Blade Height - 19 1/2 Inches
Spando-Hands provide warmth, feel and camouflage. the rugged knit texture is thin enough for sensitive feel, yet thick enough to warm the chill of a frosty morning. Spando-Hands weigh less than an ounce and can be stored compactly so that an extra pair can be easily carried in a pocket. Model #305 Spando-Hands come with gripper dots and Model #306 do not have gripper dots. They come in all the popular Spando-Flage colors. Spando-Hands can and should be washed often to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinking or fading.Learn More
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 5.2 hp (3.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/8” x 85’ (9.5mm x 26m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller Fairlead with Stainless Steel Rollers
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 24.22” L x 6.20” D x 10.95 ”H (615.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 278.15mm
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 90 lbs (41 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 103 lbs (47 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 9,500 lbs: 430 Amps Motor Draw / 5.0 FPM (1.5 MPM) Line Speed
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Fits Polaris Ranger XP 2009 model only
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperaturesLearn More
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 6,000 lbs. including the EP6.0, EPi6.0, X6CD and S6000.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 12,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More
Fora Custom Cart owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day’s Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking Custom Cart into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Custom Cart Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs., has a load limit of 50 lbs and ships by UPS. Fits most brands and models of customized golf carts.
- Product Dimensions: 42" L x 36" W x 7" H
- Product Weight: 20 lbs.
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high