This KAT is powered by a 60V20AH Lithium battery pack and charger. The machine is capable of carrying an additional battery to cover more than 40 miles of range per charge, and produces more than six (6) horsepower, which equates to over 4,500+ watts. The PROWLER is recommended for up to a 265 pound weight load on the hilly off road terrain. This KAT weighs about 125 pounds, is 32” wide and 60” long. Its high grade aluminum frame, front & rear suspension, folding stem, hydraulic disc brakes and quality craftsmanship all contribute to its ability. The PROWLER comes with QK-4060 Motor; 18 FET Digital Controller, Swing Arm, 20” x 4” Knobby Front Tire, 13” x 4” Knobby Rear Tires, Reverse, Mud Guards, Seat, Throttle, Handlebars, Folding Stem, Front 4” Shock, Rear 4” Suspension, Digital Display and Meter, Weight Supported Utility Rack, Front Handlebar Bag, Rubber Grip Floor Mats, and is built in the United States.
- 60V 20AH Lithium Battery Pack
- Capable of additional battery
- QK 4060 Motor
- Up to 40 Miles of Range
- 6 Horsepower
- 4” Soft Knobby Front Tire
- 4” Knobby Rear Tires
- Weight Supported Rear Rack
- Rear Mud Guards
- Front Handle bar Bag
- Rubber Grip Floor Mats
- Recommended load carry weight up to 265 lbs.
- Aluminum Frame
- Front Suspension Fork
- Rear Suspension
- Front Mud Fairing
- Swing Arm, Lean Technology
- Digital Display (Computer)
- Power Controller
- Folding Stem &
- Handle Bar
- On / Off Switch
- Hydraulic Disc Brake Front & Rear
- 1 year component warranty
- Lifetime frame warranty
60 inches long x 32 inches wideLearn More
The ATV TEK diamond patterned grips for greater comfort and control in wet or dry weather with reduced hand fatigue. Integrated vibration reducers make the ride on bumpy trails smoother and more enjoyable. Simple two-step, slide-on installation with locking compression clamps for non-slip performance with no thumb throttle interference. Fits 7/8” handlebars.
- Diamond pattern for comfort and control
- Vibration reducers make the ride more enjoyable
- Dual lock-on compression clamps
- Easy installation
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 45 Amp Draw 3.26 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 260 Beam Distance 322 m Peak Beam Intensity 26,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
The PLUT-S mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Stealth vehicles.Learn More
LED KWIK LIGHT 97900
- Great for lighting dark or compact spaces
- Unlimited uses include storage boxes, truck boxes, tool boxes, car trunks, cabinets and more
- Push button operation
- Adhesive back for placement
- (3) white LED’s
- Batteries Included (AAA)
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The special heat treated planetary gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- Balance Valve
- 5/16 Hook
- Tensioner included
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Rugged and Compact for Long Life
- Meets the requirements of EN 14492.1
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs. (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 100.8 mL/r Gearing 16:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 4" x 10" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Dimensions 25.3" x 10.4" x 9.5"
The LP 10000 provides reliable, powerful performance for intermediate level off-road and utility applications while introducing owners to the renowned advantages of the Superwinch brand.
This is the big brother to our very popular entry level LP8500; we added a stronger 5.1 HP weather sealed motor, bigger 3/8" wire rope and replaced the steel hawse with a heavy duty 4-way roller fairlead.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 10,000 lbs (4,536 kgs)
- Motor: 5.1 HP, Series Wound
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 235:1
- Solenoid: Weather-Sealed Solenoid and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Shift
- Brake: Mechanical, Automatic Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/8" x 85' (9.5mm x 25.9m)
- Hook: Clevis Hook with Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty, 4-Way Roller
- Remote: Rubber 12' Hand-held
- Dimensions: 21.3" L x 6.3" D x 8.6" H (541 mm L x 160 mm D x 218.4 mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Drum Length: 8.8" (224mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 83 lbs (37.64 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 90 lbs (40.8 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 90 Amps Motor Draw / 16.0 FPM (4.87 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull: 10,000 lbs 350 Amps Motor Draw / 1.52 FPM (0.46 MPM) Line Speed
HISUN’s Sector line Of Utility Vehicles is an entirely new breed built from the ground up. Using the race inspired Level Flight Suspension systems and powerful HISUN Engines, the Sector line of UTVs are ready for work and off-road adventures. Standard features found on the Sector line are Aluminum Rims, Roofs, Windshields, LED Lighting, Winches, and many other accessories included as standard equipment. Great looking, tough, and ready to help you Grab Some Sun.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / 1-Cylinder Displacement 393cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 70 Compression Ratio 9.3 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm / Nitrogen Filled Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm / Nitrogen Filled Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –14 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –14 Radial L x W x H 110" x 61.75" x 73" Wheelbase 72.5" Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 9.7" Instrumentation Digital-Analog Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims,
Gas Assisted Adjustable Shocks, Optional Electronic Power Steering,
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory