- Constructed of steel with glass infused nylon plastic turn knob with a brass threaded insert
- 1/4-turn knob allows for quick & easy removal of the fuel pack from bracket
- Designed to hold (2) Kolpin Fuel Pack Jr. (sold separately)
- Mountable to any tubular ATV rack
- Uses minimal rack space
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 162 Amp Draw 11.74 LED's 60 Raw Lumens 18000 Lux @ 10m 867 Beam Distance 589 m Peak Beam Intensity 86700 cd Family E-Series LED Color White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Optics Specter - Driving
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
- Non-Titling Full Windshield
- Ultra Thick 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Polycarbonate (or equivalent).
- High quality, scratch resistant - Best Material on the market!!!!
- Windshield is cut with superior CNC 5-Axis Router... All edges are super-smooth
- Extermely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish... No Rust!
- Unique Quick-Release feature: Remove the windshield in just a few seconds. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!!!!
- Easy to install - No Drilling Required
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
Universal UTV Stereo with Dual Speaker - 3500
- Universal UTV mount stereo console with dual speaker tower
- Weather resistant and durable design
- Fits tubing 1 3/4” x 1 7/8” diameter
- Jensen JMS2212 Waterproof AM/FM/USB/iPod/iPhone ready
- 200 Watts (50w x 4)
- Compact “black box” design
- USB input supports MP3 & WMA digital music formats
- Full iPod/iPhone control
- NOAA Weatherband
- Sirius Satellite ready (separate software is required)
- Zero memory current draw
- Low Battery Warning
- Wired Remote capable (JWR200)
- Positive, multiple line LCD display for better viewing in all conditions
- Dimensions 5 1/8” x 3 3/4”
- Two Jensen 6.0”/100 Watt Marine Grade Speakers
- Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- 10.0’ Long Pre-Wired Lead
**Extra speakers sold separatelyLearn More