$42.97Fits Following Models:
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 (Gen 4+)
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 & 700 (Gen 4+)
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 700EFI (Gen 6)
- 2004 - 1/2 Polaris Sportsman 450 / 500 / 600 /700 /700EFI (Gen 6)
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Designed to fit in the new winch pocket between the headlights as shown in the picture.
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Heavy duty welded one piece design
- Easy to install
- Easy access to the winch cable for cleaning and cable replacement
- Stronger fairlead support than stock Polaris mount
- Works with Polaris OEM Brush Guard and Double Tube Bumper
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Roller Fairlead and Winch NOT included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 (will require you to rotate the winch 180 degrees)
- SUPERWINCH : All 2-Hole Mounted ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
$444.97Superwinch proudly stands behind its products with the industry's best warranties. We have implemented an exclusive 3-year warranty on our robust S3™ Solenoid. While most manufactures use off-the-shelf solenoids designed for automotive use, the S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid was designed by Superwinch engineers to outperform other solenoids on the market. Combined with the Superwinch commitment to quality, these new warranty enhancements give owners greater protection for their investment and unwavering confidence in their purchase. Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,000 lbs (1,814 kgs)
- Motor: 1.8 hp Series Wound
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid (3 Yr. Warranty) and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Action
- Brake: Mechanical and Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 7/32" x 60' (5.6mm x 18.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 30' Sealed, Hand-held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 8.7" D x 6.0" H (383mm L x 221mm D x 152mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Drum Length: 3.0" (76.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.69” (93.7mm) on Center
- Installed Weight: 28.2 lbs (12.79 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 33.5 lbs (15.2)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3 Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 30 Amps Motor Draw / 21.6 FPM (6.5 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,000 lbs: 311 Amps Motor Draw / 4.5 FPM (1.4 MPM) Line Speed
The Chuck Wagon CW300 is perfect for chores around the house, camp, farm, ranch or exploring near and far!
- 4-stroke 277cc Kohler single cylinder engine with three year warranty
- Convenient 12V electric start with recoil back-up
- Double A-Arm front suspension with adjustable shocks
- Articulated rear swing arm suspension with quad adjustable shocks – 3” travel
- Adjustable coil over shocks
- 400 lb. capacity, 9.25 cu. ft. dump bed
- 2 inch rear receiver hitch with 1100 lb. towing capacity
- 5 gallon fuel tank conversion available
- 300 Series
- Motor Type: 4-Stroke OHC Single Cylinder
- Motor Size: 277cc Kohler
- Speed: 20-22 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 20 mpg
- Range: 32 miles
- Starting: Electric keyed ignition
- Battery: 360 cca
- Backup-Recoil Start: Yes
- Spark Plug: NGK BR6HS
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Alternator: 16 amp
- Low Oil Shut Down: No
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Transaxle: Gear Drive Dana-Spicer Oil-Filled Transaxle
- Diferential: Open
- Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arms, Adjustable Shocks w/ 3” Travel
- Rear Suspension: Articulated Rear Swing Arm, Quad Adj. w/3” Travel
- Brake System: 6.25” Dual Rear Drum
- Front Tires: 22" x 9" x 10"
- Rear Tires: 22" x 11" x 10"
- Special Features: 3pt lap/shoulder belts for driver and passenger, 12V auxiliary outlet for accessories, 35W headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame
- Dimensions: 102.5” L x 47” W x 74” D
- Wheel Base: 71”
- Turning Radius: 7.5’ – Inside Radius
- Dry Weight: 824 lbs.
- Bed Material: Structural Foam – “Poly Bed” w/ stake pockets
- Bed Dimensions: 35” L x 42” W x 11” D
- Bed Capacity: 9.25 cu.ft. / 400 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 1100 lbs.
- Vehicle Capacity: 900 lbs.
- Parking Brake: Hand Operated
- Head Rests: Yes
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Warranty: 5 year engine: All other components 1 year
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- Fits Sportsman XP 2009 Model, but please review our fit list for model specifics
- Does NOT fit the 2010 model
- For off-road use only
- Not recommended for use with the Kolpin Dirtworks System
Spando-Hands provide warmth, feel and camouflage. the rugged knit texture is thin enough for sensitive feel, yet thick enough to warm the chill of a frosty morning. Spando-Hands weigh less than an ounce and can be stored compactly so that an extra pair can be easily carried in a pocket. Model #305 Spando-Hands come with gripper dots and Model #306 do not have gripper dots. They come in all the popular Spando-Flage colors. Spando-Hands can and should be washed often to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinking or fading.Learn More
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. The housing is then given a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 23.5 Amp Draw 1.7 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 2250 Lux @ 10m 97 Beam Distance 197 m Peak Beam Intensity 9700 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family SR-Series
- Includes Gun Boot® case and NEW universal bracket
- Removable Velcro, shock absorbing foram & nylon Impact™ liner included
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles & shotguns
- Provides ample room for 50mm scopes & even rifles with slings attached for shotguns up to 51" in length
- Compact design of this NEW bracket provides for universal fitment to most tubular ATV racks or UTV roll bars
- All mounting hardware included to fit 3/4" - 2" round tubing and 3/4" - 1 3/4" square tubing
- Ergonomically designed to handle & molded attachment points for a sling
- Protects your gun & optics on the trail
- Installs quickly and easily