When you head to the woods, you want to use every inch of your UTV space wisely. You want a lot of leg room, a lot of passenger room, and especially a lot of equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly to the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with velcro straps. Your guns are safe and secure, even over rough terrain. The Power-Ride includes a unique mounting base that attaches to the UTV frame and adjusts to fit all popular brands. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds, making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV—the next, you have a hunting machine!
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasting, dependable service. It fits all popular brands and models of UTV’s with a rack mounting width of 50” to 64”.Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Ther durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 482 Beam Distance 439 m Peak Beam Intensity 48,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS Series of Utility Vehicles have been delivering to enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. The HS Series electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTVs come in three different models/engine displacements; 400cc, 500cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / 1-Cylinder, 5 valves Displacement 686cc Bore and Stroke 102 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.2 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –12 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –12 Radial L x W x H 118.5″ x 57.5″ x 72.4″ Wheelbase 75" Fuel Capacity 7.6 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1197 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 11" Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims, Turn Signals,
Increased Suspension Width for Stability, Doors
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
- Convenient half-folding design
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Injection-molded clamps and hinges
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install
- Lip on upper shield deflects air over operator and passenger
- Fits Kawasaki Teryx-4 2012 Models
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Includes Standard Roller Fairlead Bracket
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000 / U4500 (standard width)
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All ATV Winches (will not work with the 4000lb)
- MILE MARKER: All ATV Winches
- VENOM : All Venom Winches with the Standard bolt pattern of 3.00" x 4.875"
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
$249.97Rhino Crossover Tool Box1479Product Features:
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear lowdensity polyethylene)
- Provides weather resistant storage for your valuable tools and gear
- Lockable gull wing doors can be easily accessed from either side of your utility bed
- Scissors-type locking strut hold lids open for convenient access
- Bed Dimensions: 43.75” min x 54” max
This Tank Top Bag easily adjusts to fit securely on ATV's. The tank top position is great for keeping gear close at hand, inside the large padded and lined compartment. It's constructed of rugged 600-denier water-resistant polyester pack cloth and equipped with deluxe double zipper pulls. There's a clear vinyl map pocket on top. The smooth bottom material won't scratch paint. It's easy to install or remove in seconds. One size fits most ATV's.
- One size fits most ATV's
- Clear vinyl map pocket
- Easy to install and remove
- Fits securely on tank of ATV
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 63"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 580 lbs