This huge 6.5hp Series wound motor delivers maximum pull in the toughest environments. Outstanding features includes high quality double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with heavy duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 12,000 lbs (5400 kg) Motor 12V : 6.5 hp / 4.6 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.8" x 6.3" x 8.6"
- Gun Boot® 5.0 case and mounting system all in one!
- Complete system includes - universal built-in bracket that mounts directly to your Polaris® UTV Bed Rail
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Bracket allows for multiple angle adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® UTV Bed Rails using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner.
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
Spando-Hands provide warmth, feel and camouflage. the rugged knit texture is thin enough for sensitive feel, yet thick enough to warm the chill of a frosty morning. Spando-Hands weigh less than an ounce and can be stored compactly so that an extra pair can be easily carried in a pocket. Model #305 Spando-Hands come with gripper dots and Model #306 do not have gripper dots. They come in all the popular Spando-Flage colors. Spando-Hands can and should be washed often to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinking or fading.Learn More
Take the whole crew along with Hisun’s new HS800-UTV-2. You wouldn’t expect a machine which looks this good to have this much power. Whether it is working or playing Hisun’s new HS800cc UTV has the power and performance you’d expect. The good looking exterior masks a powerful V-twin Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) engine, electric power steering system, auto-locking front differential and on-demand four-wheel drive. The exterior is also extremely functional with a variable dimension cargo box which features electronic controlled hydraulic tilting. With its 26 inch tires no other side-by-side offers so much power in such an attractive package.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / V-Twin Cylinders Displacement 800cc Bore and Stroke 91 x 61.5 Compression Ratio 10 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –12 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –12 Radial L x W x H 138.1" x 61.02" x 79.71" Wheelbase 103.51" Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1850 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 11" Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories Power Steering, Hydraulic Cargo Dump, 3500 lb Winch,
Roof, Windshield, Increased Suspension Width for Stability,
Aluminum Rims, Turn Signals
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
- Rated Line Pull: 18,000 lbs (8,165 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 1/2” x 90’ (13mm x 27.43m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 27.5” L x 8.46” D x 11.57 ”H (698.5mm L x 215.0mm D x 294.21mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm) & 10” x 6.5” (254mm x 165.1mm)
- Installed Weight: 147 lbs (66 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs (72.5 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 25 FPM (7.62 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 18,000 lbs: 415 Amps Motor Draw /2.5 FPM (.76 MPM) Line Speed
Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 6,000 lbs. including the EP6.0, EPi6.0, X6CD and S6000.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 12,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All ATV Winches
- VENOM : All ATV Winches
- MILE MARKER : All ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"