- Inexpensive windshield with expensive features!
- Not only protects - vents provide additional airflow
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install - Easy operation
- Fits with most roofs
- Fits 2011 RZR 900 and all RZR Models
KXP POLARIS SPORTSMAN MOUNTING KIT
FOR FRONT TRAIL BOX (93101) 93103
- Brackets securely mount Front Trail Box #93101 (sold separately) to Polaris® front composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Mount kit includes (2) mounting brackets and (2) 98500 KXP ATV Plungers and all hardware
- Quick & easy attachment/removal of your Front Trail Box
- Custom design mounting brackets incorporate KXP mounting system
- Only fits the Kolpin® Front Trail Box #93101 (sold separately)
- Compatible with Polaris® ATV composite front racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System only
This new mount gives the 2012-2015 Artic Cat Wildcat a very distinctive look. This particular mount features stainless steel brackets and includes a pendant switch. The mount accepts (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light Bar (sold separately.) It is strongly recommended that this product be installed by an installation professional.
- Stainless Steel Brackets
- Includes: All necessary mounting hardware
- Includes: Pendant Switch
Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by a hydraulic power unit, activated by either a wireless key fob or hard-wired controller (your choice). The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Unlike other small snowplows, there is no need to get out of the cab to manually adjust the plow blade. It takes seconds to attach or remove the Home Plow with the exclusive Quick-Link System. When the plow is not attached, there is no visible hardware on your vehicle. The Home Plow comes fully assembled with integrated mounting wheels that make it easy to remove and store. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only.)Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, Rigid's diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with the patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 67.5 Amp Draw 4.89 LED's 18 Raw Lumens 6750 Lux @ 10m 55 Beam Distance 148 m Peak Beam Intensity 5500 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family E-Series
New design for easier assembly and improves functionality. Single bolt and nut in handle adds strength and rigidity. "Tab" and "Slot" handle design reduces flexing and prevents handle from rotating when lifting winch and cradle assembly. Larger radius bends reduces metal fatigue; entire unit is stronger. 2" receiver tube now bolts directly to the mount plate with four (4) high grade nuts and bolts; eliminates flexing and does not rattle when vehicle is in motion.
Use this cool winch cradle to mount your winch to any 2" receiver. Use it on the front or back of your vehicle or even mount it on your trailer for winching vehicles on. Convenient handles make it a snap to move your winch on and off of your car, pickup, 4x4 or trailer.
Fits all winches with 10” x 4.5” hole pattern, up to 9,000 lbs. Talon 9.5 does not fit this cradle due to interference between solenoid box and cradle handle.
Portable Front & Rear Mounting Kit Fits all winches with 10” x 4.5” hole pattern up to 9,000 lbs Winch is not includedLearn More
Market leading classic, popular for residential mowing applications.With its classic square shouldered design. The flat profile and chevron tread provide excellent traction. Turf friendly design and breadth of line make it versatile in both application and fitment. Non-highway service.
*Rim NOT IncludedLearn More
Class II safety 30" chain
- Size - 30"
- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System
- Made in the USA
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
- Spacious interior of two layers of dense closed cell foam providing the ultimate in protection, fit and convenience.
The Detail K2 LED Flood Light Kit is ideal for mining, forestry, construction, agriculture, utility, snow removal, and transportation.
- 6 LED
- Weather Resistant IP66 Rating
- Virtually Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Long Life - 50,000+ Hours
- Low Current Draw
- Energy Efficient
Specifications Operating Voltage 8 - 64Vdc Operating Current 0.95 A @ 13.2Vdc Power Consumption 14 Watts Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C Environment - IP Rating IP66 Weight 0.89 kg Lens Polycarbonate Lumens 2000