Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can. Quick-Link® receiver mount allows you to attach/remove the plow in under 60 seconds Custom mounts available for a wide variety of small pick-ups and SUVs Mount may easily be installed by the vehicle owner at home Leaves a clean, neat appearance when plow is removed from the vehicleLearn More
Keep your GPS and other handheld devices secure with the FlexFit ATV/UTV Handheld mount. The fully-adjustable cradle rotates 360 degrees and has 180 degrees of tilt ensuring your GPS is oriented perfectly every time. The movable rubber straps allow you to secure the device in the best location. UTV dash mount, bar mount and ATV bar/rack mount included.Learn More
Most hunters try and hope to be so well camouflaged, and so effectively concealed that when a deer, turkey or some other animal looks their way, those penetrating eyes look right on by and see nothing that resembles a human being. The Spando-Flage Allusion headnet is the only headnet that covers the entire face and allows you to look your prey in the eye.
The new Allusion Headnets, with a more comfortable fit and a more effective, more detailed camo pattern, gets the job done like never before. Allusion Headnets conform to the hunter's face and eliminates the age old problem common with all other face covers of moving and blocking the sight line as you try to make the shot. They are also the only full face covers guaranteed to prevent the problem of fogged-up glasses.
Other unique features of Allusion Headnets:
- Eyeholes can be cut to the preferred size without raveling.
- Allusion Headnets can and should be washed regularly to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinkage or loss of shape.
- Allusion Headnets are available in most popular camo patterns and can be matched perfectly to hunting apparel.
- Provides warmth enough to cut the early morning chill, but is ventilated to be comfortable on the warm days of early seasons.
- Ideal for all types of hunting in any season. The camouflaged patterns are ideal for deer, turkey, elk and duck hunting. The snow white version is perfect for hunting geese or in other snowy conditions.
- Long life LED reduces maintenance and downtime
- Solid state design for reliable operation in all conditions
- 24 LED spot pattern
- Operating Voltage: 12 V DC
- PDM housing
- 1400 lumens
- Inexpensive windshield with expensive features!
- Not only protects - vents provide additional airflow
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install - Easy operation
- Fits with most roofs
- Fits 2011 RZR 900 and all RZR Models
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 231 Amp Draw 16.74 LED's 84 Raw Lumens 19,320 Lux @ 10m 8797 Beam Distance 1876 m Peak Beam Intensity 879,700 cd Mount Type Surface Length 38 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
- Rated Line Pull: 12,500 lbs (5,670 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.48 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/8” x 85’ (9.5mm x 26m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller Fairlead with Stainless Steel Rollers
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 24.57” L x 6.20” D x 10.95 ”H (624.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 278.15mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 94 lbs (42 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 107 lbs (48 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 12,500 lbs 530 Amps Motor Draw /3.25 FPM (.99 MPM) Line Speed
- Fits Kolpin Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Compact design provides more room on the ATV rack
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Mounts to nearly all ATV racks
- Adjusts without the use of any tools
- Offers precision gun angle adjustability
- Compatible with the Kolpin Utility Gear Rail System