Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
HISUN’s Vector line Of Utility Vehicles is an entirely new breed built from the ground up. Using the race inspired Level Flight Suspension systems and powerful HISUN Engines, the Vector line of UTVs are ready for work and off-road adventures. Standard features found on the Vector line are Aluminum Rims, Roofs, Windshields, LED Lighting, Winches, and many other accessories included as standard equipment. Great looking, tough, and ready to help you Grab Some Sun.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / 1-Cylinder Displacement 393cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 70 Compression Ratio 9.3 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm / Nitrogen Filled Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm / Nitrogen Filled Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –14 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –14 Radial L x W x H 110" x 61.75" x 73" Wheelbase 72.5" Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 9.7" Instrumentation Digital-Analog Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims,
Gas Assisted Adjustable Shocks, Optional Electronic Power Steering,
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
$44.97Fits Following Models:
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 (Gen 4+)
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 & 700 (Gen 4+)
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 700EFI (Gen 6)
- 2004 - 1/2 Polaris Sportsman 450 / 500 / 600 /700 /700EFI (Gen 6)
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Designed to fit in the new winch pocket between the headlights as shown in the picture.
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Heavy duty welded one piece design
- Easy to install
- Easy access to the winch cable for cleaning and cable replacement
- Stronger fairlead support than stock Polaris mount
- Works with Polaris OEM Brush Guard and Double Tube Bumper
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Roller Fairlead and Winch NOT included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 (will require you to rotate the winch 180 degrees)
- SUPERWINCH : All 2-Hole Mounted ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware
Watts 242 Amp Draw 17.54 LED's 88 Raw Lumens 20,240 Lux @ 10m 9260 Beam Distance 1925 m Peak Beam Intensity 926,000 Mount Type Surface Length 40 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter / Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
- Ultra Thick 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Poly-carbonate (or equivalent). High Quality, Scratch Resistant. Best Material on the Market!!!
- Windshield is cut with superior CNC 5-Axis Router.. All edges are super-smooth.
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) are black-coated finish - no rust!
- Unique Quick-Release feature: Remove the windshield in just a few seconds. No Tools required!!!
- Easy to install.. No drilling required
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 19,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 17,600 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 12,500 lbs (5,670 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Synthetic Rope 3/8” x 80’ (9.5mm x 24.4m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 24.57” L x 6.20” D x 10.66” H (624.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 270.76mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5 mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.25 mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254 mm x 114.3 mm)
- Installed Weight: 70 lbs (31 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 83 lbs (37 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 12,500 lbs: 530 Amps Motor Draw / 3.25 FPM (.99 MPM) Line Speed
Swisher's 48 in. Steel Blade is constructed with 14 gauge steel. It features excellent blade lift height and a unique lower channel bracket for extra support in high impact areas. Used with part # 12019 which connects to the 2646 mounting kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit.
- Universal fit
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA!!
This Meyer Pistol Grip Cradle Mount is custom designed to put your Meyer pistol grip plow controller (not included) into a safe, easy-to-access position. Recommended Use: Mounting, Compatible With: Pistol grip, Mount Type: Dash or floorLearn More
- Convenient half-folding design
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Injection-molded clamps and hinges
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install
- Lip on upper shield deflects air over operator and passenger