The 64” Straight Plow is perfect for long driveways and sidewalks – you can also change the angle of the blade to 5 different positions with a simple T-Handle pin.
- It won’t rust
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length - 64 Inches
- Blade Height - 19 1/2 Inches
With only 4 LEDs, this light weight 3” x 3” package has a low amp draw of only 1.45 and puts out 1,568 Raw Lumens. This versatile light can be mounted anywhere from the A Pillars to the fog lights to the bumpers and is extremely durable!
- Available in a variety of LED colors
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, &
- Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 2 Dually LED lights
- Plug and play wiring harness
- Mounting brackets
- Mounting hardware
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black
- Stationary rail system mounts behind driver and passenger on UTV roll bar
- Universal mounting options for many Kolpin accessories
- Accommodates Kolpin Gear Grips, Rhino Grips, Fuel Packs, Gun Boot® IV, 5.0 and 6.0 cases, Boottector® Bracket, and ATV/UTV Basket.
- Injection molded mounts accommodate tubing sizes from 1.25” - 2”
- Rail is made with heavy-duty 7 gauge extruded anodized black aluminum
- Cut-to-fit design
- Includes one versatile Gear Rail Bracket (26500)
**Utility Gear Rail System is NOT recommended for use with a rear shield attachedLearn More
- Fits Kolpin Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- One piece design with superior geometry
- Mounts quickly to either side of your ATV rack
- Metal wire pin lock keeps Gun Boot® case in place to prevent vibration and movement
- Pre-set angle design is a perfect fit for intermediate and smaller sized ATV’s
This Meyer Products Path Pro ATV Snowplow is a heavy-duty commercial plow that mounts to ATVs to clear snow from sidewalks or other tight areas not suitable for a truck. U.S.A. Category Type: Personal / Residential, Blade Positions (qty.): 5, Vehicle Application: ATV, Lift Type: Manual lift kit or electric winch (not included), Winch Included: No, Color: Yellow, Plow Material: Steel, Blade Material: Steel, Blade Plow Width at Angle (in.): 50Learn More
Fits all standard class III receiver hitches.Learn More
- Universal 12V Winch Corded Remote Kit
- 14' cord
- Power In / Power Out
- Small compact design
- Compatible with most 12V ATV Winch systems that have the Standard Contactor.
- Includes socket for plugging in the remote that cam be placed where desired.
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 8'Learn More
Most hunters try and hope to be so well camouflaged, and so effectively concealed that when a deer, turkey or some other animal looks their way, those penetrating eyes look right on by and see nothing that resembles a human being. The Spando-Flage Allusion headnet is the only headnet that covers the entire face and allows you to look your prey in the eye.
The new Allusion Headnets, with a more comfortable fit and a more effective, more detailed camo pattern, gets the job done like never before. Allusion Headnets conform to the hunter's face and eliminates the age old problem common with all other face covers of moving and blocking the sight line as you try to make the shot. They are also the only full face covers guaranteed to prevent the problem of fogged-up glasses.
Other unique features of Allusion Headnets:
- Eyeholes can be cut to the preferred size without raveling.
- Allusion Headnets can and should be washed regularly to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinkage or loss of shape.
- Allusion Headnets are available in most popular camo patterns and can be matched perfectly to hunting apparel.
- Provides warmth enough to cut the early morning chill, but is ventilated to be comfortable on the warm days of early seasons.
- Ideal for all types of hunting in any season. The camouflaged patterns are ideal for deer, turkey, elk and duck hunting. The snow white version is perfect for hunting geese or in other snowy conditions.