Fits all standard class III receiver hitches.Learn More
A ride over rough terrain can be tough on a "sensitive" back - the fun and enjoyment of 4-wheeler riding can quickly turn into aches and pains! Long rides with your back unsupported, bent over and absorbing the sway of turns and the shock of bumps can be real trouble for anyone at the end of the day!
The Ride n' Rest adds an unbelievable touch of comfort and is a back saver when riding a 4-wheeler over rough terrain or for long periods of time.
Framed in aircraft aluminum with 2" thick, cushioned back covered with high density, waterproof, The feature super soft, cushioned pads covered with 600 Denier PVC coated polyester.
Attaches quickly to ATV rear cargo racks (factory or after market) with U-bolts (included) and even has a convenient adjustment feature to set the backrest at the desired position and angle. It folds flat for additional seat cushion and safe transport.Learn More
The PLUT-S mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Stealth vehicles.Learn More
This new mount gives the 2012-2015 Artic Cat Wildcat a very distinctive look. This particular mount features stainless steel brackets and includes a pendant switch. The mount accepts (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light Bar (sold separately.) It is strongly recommended that this product be installed by an installation professional.
- Stainless Steel Brackets
- Includes: All necessary mounting hardware
- Includes: Pendant Switch
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
- Brackets securely mount Rear Trail Box #93201 (sold separately) to the rear composite rack of your Polaris ATV using the Polaris Lock & Ride System
- Mount kit includes (2) mounting brackets and (4) 98500 KXP ATV Plungers, (2) Kwik Cinch Straps and all hardware
- Quick & easy attachment/removal of your Rear Trail Box
- Included Kwik Cinch straps provide additional security without drilling your OEM rack
- Custom design mounting brackets incorporate KXP mounting system
- Only fits the Kolpin® Rear Trail Box #93201 (sold separately)
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV rear racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System only
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of our Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 169.0 Beam Distance 260.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 16,928 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family Q-Series
Swisher's Universal ATV Plow Blade makes moving snow, dirt, and gravel quick and easy. It has a wide 50-inch rolled blade and 1/8" steel construction for powerful shoveling and leveling capabilities. It features a heavy-duty swivel with dual engagement and multiple angle adjustments. This plow can be used with an existing ATV winch. Comes with plow-saving skids. Use with Swisher's 2646 universal mounting kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Once installed, the plow can be attached and removed in seconds without tools. Made in the USA!Learn More