- Replacements for standard headlights
- 100% plug and play
- Quick and easy installation
- 35 watts 6000K (6000 kelvin is all white, no blue and no yellow)
- Kit comes with everything needed to install HID lights in the stock headlight housing
**HID kit will be about 4x brighter than stock, for about the same power draw.
2008 - 2009 Teryx - HID HI/LO
2007-2011 LT-400/450/500/750 King Quad - HID HI/LO H4 kit with white FRS plug
2008-2011 YFM7/5F Grizzly 00/550 - HID HI/LO
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
This kit converts the Great Day Inc. ATV Hitch-N-Ride to fit a UTV.Learn More
This heavy-duty high-visibility yellow poly tow strap is rated at 5,000 pounds tensile strength (1/3 working load). It has a loop at each end and is designed specifically for towing quads. A zinc-plated steel shackle is provided for easy and secure hook-ups. Stow it in the convenient mesh bag.
- 5000 lbs. tensile strength
- Has a loop at each end
- Zinc-plated steel shackle for easy and secure hook-ups
- Comes with convenient mesh bag
- Provides an effective barrier to keep debris from entering the cab
- 1/8” FMR GE Lexan rear shield
- 3/16” high-density polyethylene lower panel construction
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Fits All Big Red Models
One of the greatest challenges in bow hunting is to safely and securely transport a bow from its case to the treestand. It is especially difficult when you travel by an off-road vehicle. The shock from the ride and even the holding device itself can disturb the bow’s settings.
Great Day combines the magic of the patented, “Tension-Lock” holding brackets to create the absolutely most secure, most convenient means ever for transporting a bow. The Power-Ride will install and perform on any custom cart type vehicle on the market—any brand, any style—including EZGO, Club Car, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy, etc that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.
The Power-Ride Bow Carrier features all-aircraft aluminum construction, Slide-Lock quick installation and unmatched performance. The holding brackets are strategically positioned and adjustable to accommodate all popular brands and models of bows.Learn More
- Designed to accommodate left or right handed bows with the quiver attached
- Fits bows up to 42” l x 7.75” w x 14.5” h
- Pin Lock on lid allows the case to be padlocked to protect from theft
- Airline approved
- Available with either Impact™ or Transport™ inner liner
- Includes a separate soft carrying bow case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner
- Stationary rail system mounts behind driver and passenger on UTV roll bar
- Universal mounting options for many Kolpin accessories
- Accommodates Kolpin Gear Grips, Rhino Grips, Fuel Packs, Gun Boot® IV, 5.0 and 6.0 cases, Boottector® Bracket, and ATV/UTV Basket.
- Injection molded mounts accommodate tubing sizes from 1.25” - 2”
- Rail is made with heavy-duty 7 gauge extruded anodized black aluminum
- Cut-to-fit design
- Includes one versatile Gear Rail Bracket (26500)
**Utility Gear Rail System is NOT recommended for use with a rear shield attachedLearn More