- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- For off-road use only
- Fits most Kawasaki (Prairie/Bayou) ATV models 2002 and newer but please review our fit list for model specifics
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
- Rated Line Pull: 12,500 lbs (5,670 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/8” x 85’ (9.5mm x 26m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller Fairlead with Stainless Steel Rollers
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 24.57” L x 6.20” D x 10.66 ”H (624.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 270.76mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5 mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.25mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 95 lbs (43 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 108 lbs (48.9 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 12,500 lbs: 530 Amps Motor Draw /3.25 FPM (.99 MPM) Line Speed
- Features off-set mounting to maximize rack space
- Durable flexible grips that cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rubber securing straps
- Utilize Rhino grips in any vehicle! They are designed to fit trucks, SUV’s, UTV’s, RV’s, trailers, pretty much anything that has a smooth surface!
- Fits all ATV racks
- Drilling required to mount on composite racks
- Sold as a pair
This is the standard grill and winch mount bundled together.Product Specifications
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 10 GA. steel
- Unlike all other competitors our grills are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black Textured for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: A2500 / A3000 / U4000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : New 4-hole Mounted Superwinches
- MILE MARKER: PE2500 / VMX2.5
- VENOM : All Hardcare Series
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- MANY OTHERS SIMILAR TO THE ABOVE (call for details)
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
$157.97Fits Following Models:
- All 2007 - 2012 Honda Rancher 420's (with 1 1/4" Stock Rear Receiver Hitch)
This kit will allow you to mount your winch on the front or the rear of your Honda Rancher 420 using the stock rear 1-1/4" receiver and the supplied front 1-1/4" receiver.Product Specifications
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other competitors our products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from truck / car / Jeep applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series led light bar is designed to forward project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. This 50 inch version features extruded aluminum housing with 100 LED's that together produce an industry-leading 24,840 raw lumens at only 297 watts. Rigid’s patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, Rigid's patented optics capture the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it. This light bar features both the Spot and Flood versions of the Hybrid optics system. The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. This light incorporates both using the Spot optics in the middle and the Flood optics in the outer sections to provide the perfect combination of distance and area. Rigid’s circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The extremely durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. The new boost to the E-Series led lights provides 30% more output than before.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: New 304 stainless brackets with three position mounting options, Deutsch connector, switch, plug & play wiring harness and mounting hardware.
Watts 297 Amp Draw 21.52 LED's 108 Raw Lumens 24,840 Lux @ 10m 10,180 Beam Distance 2018 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,018,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 50 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 69"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 650 lbs
The best pound for pound winch on the market. Outstanding features includes Huge 7.0 hp high quality double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, fully sealed efficient full steel planetary gearing. Stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with heavy duty integrated wireless remote.
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 17,500 lbs (7938 kg) Motor 12V : 7.0 hp / 4.9 kw Gearing 430:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.6" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 24" x 8.5" x 10"