Spando-Hands provide warmth, feel and camouflage. the rugged knit texture is thin enough for sensitive feel, yet thick enough to warm the chill of a frosty morning. Spando-Hands weigh less than an ounce and can be stored compactly so that an extra pair can be easily carried in a pocket. Model #305 Spando-Hands come with gripper dots and Model #306 do not have gripper dots. They come in all the popular Spando-Flage colors. Spando-Hands can and should be washed often to eliminate human scent. Washing does not cause shrinking or fading.Learn More
The ATV TEK Arch Series Fender Bag has a convenient zipper-free design with strap & buckle closures for quick access to your gear while at the same time sealing out dust and water with its arched lid. It has an adjustable top compartment with divided shelf and a separate storage pocket underneath. Made of PVC-coated, 600-denier polyester.
- 650 cubic inches of storage
- Custom flap allows for you to fit your drink of choice
- Dimensions: 24" L x 8" W x 6" D
Talon Heavy Duty Series Advantage - Speed and power make our Talon Series winches ideal for recovery and super duty applications. Available in 14,000 and 18,000 lbs with either steel or synthetic ropes. These 2-stage planetary gear winches are packed with essential and extra practical features for efficient, reliable, and safe winching operations under the heaviest loads.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 14,000 lbs (6,350 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 5.2 hp (3.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Synthetic Rope 1/2” x 90’ (13mm x 27.43m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 27.15” L x 8.46” D x 11.57” H (689.5mm L x 215mm D x 294.21mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm) & 10” x 6.5” (254mm x 165.1mm)
- Installed Weight: 145 lbs (65.7 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 158 lbs (71.6 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 25 FPM (7.62 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 14,000 lbs 345 Amps Motor Draw /4.25 FPM (1.29 MPM) Line Speed
- 4” LIGHT DUTY DRAG HARROW 86840
- Attaches quickly to your ATV, UTV or garden tractor to help loosen compacted dirt
- Ideal for leveling dirt/gravel, seeding food plots, prepping for sod, or even dragging ball fields.
- Made from heavy-duty,
- powder coated steel framing and galvanized mesh
- Light weight for easy handling and storage 4’ w X 5‘ l = 20 sq ft
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Specter Combo - Best optic combo on the market with Hyperspot distance and Driving beam width.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- Driving / Hyperspot Combo
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 78 Amp Draw 5.65 LED's 24 Raw Lumens 6888 Lux @ 10m 2040 Beam Distance 903 m Peak Beam Intensity 204,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
ATV MIRROR 97200
- Easily mount to handle bars or tubular racks (hardware included)
- Fully adjustable 4” mirror
- Kwik clip allows for easy positioning and removal
- Safely view who is behind you
- Accommodates 5/8” to 1” diameter tubing
- Can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the rack